He was obviously the saving grace. Margot "Box Office Poison" Robbie will never happen alone.Well apparently he did steal the movie which is pretty obvious from the trailers. Barbie is about to smash Oppenheimer.
He was obviously the saving grace. Margot "Box Office Poison" Robbie will never happen alone.
Was it that bad? I don't really intend to watch it but the some of the reviews I've read say it's too preachy.Barbie was terrible but Ryan Gosling was sure nice to look at
It gets preachy, but it's definitely worth watching. Far from a horrible movie, but not perfect. Ryan's incredible.Was it that bad? I don't really intend to watch it but the some of the reviews I've read say it's too preachy.
Barbie does, when they are roller skating in Venice Beach.Are they gonna make a joke that he does not have any dick as ken ?
And Kate’s character weird Barbie makes a joke about his nude blob too I believe joking about how nice it would look I think.Barbie does, when they are roller skating in Venice Beach.
And Kate’s character weird Barbie makes a joke about his nude blob too I believe joking about how nice it would look I think.
Barbie was great. Both Ryan and Margot were excellent! The movie wouldn't be the same without them.
He's essentially shirtless, or a least showing his abs/arms, throughout. There's no dearth of Gosling's body in the film.How many times does he take his clothes off, besidds the scene already shown in the latest trailer where he sings?
He's always been a comedic guy. This performance builds off of what we've seen in The Big Short, The Nice Guys, Crazy, Stupid Love, and La La Land, as well as his turns on SNL and that famous video of him dancing from 1992. He was also part of the Mickey Mouse Club with Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Justin Timberlake.Barbie seemed like an odd choice for him. I always got the impression that he chose more… serious roles? Not sure if that’s the right word, but at face value Barbie seems like it would be a bit fluffy for him.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.