chasealex
Admired Member
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2018
- Posts
- 293
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 859
- Points
- 213
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Sexuality
- No Response
- Gender
- Male
I suppose, to clarify my comment, is that Ryan is the one who seems to be the primary acting focus of critics; I did not mean to imply there was zero recognition of Margot. But a simple Google search of “Barbie Oscars” shows why I made the comment I made.Marhot is not overlooked, in fact, every critics, and every press release and cast member mentioned how big her role was as a producer, they are making her way up to 2 noms.
‘Barbie’ movie first reactions are in: ‘Give Ryan Gosling an Oscar’
The joy of Ken: Can Barbie's Ryan Gosling really win an Oscar?
I could not find an article that leads with Margot as the focus….in a movie with her character’s name as the title.