Ryan Phillipe

Hmmm... looks like he put a bit of weight on. As you say though, who would ever kick him out?

There's a porn story out there called "Ryan's Hole" which fantasizes that Ryan Phillippe is the biggest most insatiable power-bottom in Hollywood who spends every possible spare moment with a dick up his ass. It seems to me that the story has become popular enough that it's slipped into the realm of Urban Legend - I've heard a few people repeating it like a rumour they heard in the National Enquirer.
 
Male camel toe.... but, a sweet face and ass. Wonder why Reese Whitherspoon dumped him?


It should be obvious. Just because one is good looking and has an exceptional build, it does not mean that they are easy to get along with or have a pleasant personality. His good looks alone was not enough to make him worth her while. He just might not have been willing to make the relationship work, hence, it had to come to an end.
 
In case anyone missed Ryan's appearance on Jay Leno last week, here are a few caps. His pants were very revealing.

See, I don't get it. Is his junk resting that high because his thighs are so big? Or is it because he has some sort of accessory that he waears to lift it up (i.e special undies)? That looks really uncomfortable to me and unnatural for some reason.:33:
 
It should be obvious. Just because one is good looking and has an exceptional build, it does not mean that they are easy to get along with or have a pleasant personality. His good looks alone was not enough to make him worth her while. He just might not have been willing to make the relationship work, hence, it had to come to an end.

There were rumors that he was fooling around with an actress on a film set they were both on, and he left his BlackBerry out, which held a number of intimate messages, and Reese found it.
But who knows?
Very attractive guy, though.
When I've seen him interviewed, I quite like him. A grounded guy, I think, and not overly impressed with himself.
Just sayin'.
 
Imagine your legs over his shoulders.... that face looking down on you... enough already!
That is quite sexy to imagine!:biggrin:


There was an interview with him in last weekend's Parade magazine, accompanied by a very sexy pic. I've liked him ever since I first saw the movie White Squall.
 
There were rumors that he was fooling around with an actress on a film set they were both on, and he left his BlackBerry out, which held a number of intimate messages, and Reese found it.
But who knows?
Very attractive guy, though.
When I've seen him interviewed, I quite like him. A grounded guy, I think, and not overly impressed with himself.
Just sayin'.

The rumors were about Abbie Cornish on the set of his current film Stop-Loss.
 
See, I don't get it. Is his junk resting that high because his thighs are so big? Or is it because he has some sort of accessory that he waears to lift it up (i.e special undies)? That looks really uncomfortable to me and unnatural for some reason.:33:

exactly....i was wondering that too...I was trying to see if mine could look that high if I sat a certain way.....no... lol....it looks like his dick....its just wayyyyy too high...

btw he has gained weight and he looks tons better
 
I love Ryan and agree that he is one MF hot guy.
I just have to go see STOP LOSS because Channing Tatum + Ryan Phillippe = one hot movie whether it's good or ends up sucking big time.

Which I hear ; it doesn't.
 
I love Ryan and agree that he is one MF hot guy.
I just have to go see STOP LOSS because Channing Tatum + Ryan Phillippe = one hot movie whether it's good or ends up sucking big time.
Which I hear ; it doesn't.

I just saw it and I think it's a pretty good movie.
Phillippe is so good-looking, and he conveys, at least to me, an easy and quite unforced masculinity that I love.
(I had never seen him before his performance in Crash, and I wasn't waiting for that manly quality. Don't know why.)
But I'd say Channing Tatum fills the screen with equal, if not more, authority.
God, that kid has come along. A few years back, an underwear model ... and now a pretty strong actor.

he is hot but the one that i want to actually see in a full frontal is channing tatum

Voila.
Somewhere, there is a version of that image that hasn't been posterized or reversed, but I couldn't find it, bigsupporter30.
Sorry.
I love Tatum's face, especially in repose. He looks so present and full of feeling.
 
Ryan on Leno last night...when the camera took shots from his right, legs open, he was showing a mighty tastey bulge in his black slacks...
Hot hot man...
 
Yep...sure are....like I said, not endowed! It is also unfair for me to say, because it is not only a guess, but I saw him changing at the Sports Club in Hollywood. He looked to be about 3-3.5 flaccid...and below average girth. One thing is for sure though, he does not shave...but looked like he might trim or just is sparse below the belt.


I concur, I too have seen him nude on a movie set, I say he's closer to 4.5 soft, but it was hot and he was sweating. Average girth, and there was no trimming