Ryan Phillippe

B_BamBam22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No offense, SteveJake, but from my limited personal experience at a house party up at Monteceito, Ryan is neither totally straight or 8 inches. To answer an earlier post, he seems taller than 5'7, maybe evern 5'9 or 5'10. His ass as pretty amazing though.

dego28677

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is there always some guy on here that miraculously and conveniently has "worked" with or for or saw at a gym a celebrity that has been mentioned as being hung in here?

I think some guys in here tend to dwell too much in their "fantasy world" and just wish they had the experiences they say they did.

:)

Reactions: dennyj

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is there always some guy on here that miraculously and conveniently has "worked" with or for or saw at a gym a celebrity that has been mentioned as being hung in here?

I think some guys in here tend to dwell too much in their "fantasy world" and just wish they had the experiences they say they did.

:)

Funny you should mention that...

I used to work at a gym with a guy who dwelled too much in his own fantasy world.

And he had a huge dick.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No offense, SteveJake, but from my limited personal experience at a house party up at Monteceito, Ryan is neither totally straight or 8 inches. To answer an earlier post, he seems taller than 5'7, maybe evern 5'9 or 5'10. His ass as pretty amazing though.

come on BamBam --- you're such a tease --- couldn't you provide us with a little more detail of the encounter??? :wink::biggrin1:

B_BamBam22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Happy to help out (and "dego" you're just angry because people from North Carolina are ugly). I was at a thing up at Nick Mansell's place in Brentwood...he's with Paramount...and there were a few celebs there. It was not long after the Reese/Ryan split and he showed up with some random guy, proceeded to get wasted and the dude was chasing ryan around the house. They came out (in more ways than one...) onto the terrace where four or five of us were stading and he caught ryan and pulled his pants down. We got an eyeful of his pretty modest equipment. Ryan hiked up his pants and they ran back inside, giggling like a couple of gay choirboys. Not really all that hot...sorry!

Reactions: Shark16

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happy to help out (and "dego" you're just angry because people from North Carolina are ugly). I was at a thing up at Nick Mansell's place in Brentwood...he's with Paramount...and there were a few celebs there. It was not long after the Reese/Ryan split and he showed up with some random guy, proceeded to get wasted and the dude was chasing ryan around the house. They came out (in more ways than one...) onto the terrace where four or five of us were stading and he caught ryan and pulled his pants down. We got an eyeful of his pretty modest equipment. Ryan hiked up his pants and they ran back inside, giggling like a couple of gay choirboys. Not really all that hot...sorry!
DAMN IT!! wish I was there. I love Ryan too. I've wondered if he was Bi. I would love to suck him, and I've often thought is Resse Bi too when they were together. I would like to suck Ryan while Resse fucked my ass.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been wanting to see that scene for years. Breckin Meyer isn't too shy about kissing guys. I remember him kissing Bryan Callen on Inside Schwartz. He and Marc Paul Gosselar have a nice rapport on Franklin and Bash.

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
I was watching The Eric Andre Show on Adultswim and the host asked Ryan if he still had his foreskin and Ryan replied with no.

It was a very random interview.

Reactions: Slam91

Still so good looking. I like the tattoo on the back of his arm in the last pic lol. #wtf

bellend08

Superior Member
Media