Ryan Reynolds

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was watching BladeIII and the scene with Renyolds without a shirt is great. I want to know if any one has any nudes of this guy. If the rest of him looks as good as his abs and chest then man is truly blessed. Thanks for your help.

well here's what I came up with on Ryan Reynolds

Attachments

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought he was sexy. I love the picture of him without a shirt with the facial hair. That was so mmm to me. I love him in every movie and I will continue to. I so want to sleep with him and after I do ill post some more info about his size.:)

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have the biggest crush on Ryan Reynolds. Not only does he have a rockin' physique, but his personality and sense of humor really win me over. Nothing like a funny guy to help smooth over the rough times in life....

Gosh, between him, Jake Gyllenhal, Chris Evans, and Marco Dapper, it's stiff competition, but again, Ryan's quips really make him stand out. He just seems the most fun to spend time with.

brett99

1st Like
Media
Ryan Reynolds can compete with Chris Evans in the HOT department. This dude really is smoking! And I think he has a HUGE one. DOn't you think? See some shirtless pics of Ryan HERE.

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie "The Nines"

VIDEO

Ryan_Reynolds_9.jpg