Ryan Reynolds

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
theres no acquiring for good taste gcben

nice pic.....great movie......love ryan...hes a great actor thanks kuko!!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While I forget the name of the movie right now, there is a film "out there" that shows Ryan's bare naked butt. If anyone is really interested I am sure the clip can be found on Google, or if you guys are too lazy to do that, I could figure out how to post my clip of that scene. But I am probably too lazy to do that. [chuckle]

D

deleted213967

I posted it on another thread..but I am too lazy to hyperlink it...The thread is about tacky celebrities we'd like to f***.

He is not a class A actor but he is funny, self-deprecating and has a li'l butt to ride to Heaven...decent abs too!

jetts34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I forget the name of the movie right now, there is a film "out there" that shows Ryan's bare naked butt. If anyone is really interested I am sure the clip can be found on Google, or if you guys are too lazy to do that, I could figure out how to post my clip of that scene. But I am probably too lazy to do that. [chuckle]

The movie was "Van Wilder" (Natioal Lampoons), the scene was at the beginning, also in the "Blade" ( The Trilogy???) there are some great shots of the new and improved body not sure about ass shots.

D

deleted213967

Regardless of his talent (or lack thereof) you have to respect a male actor who actually agrees to do nudity.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if this handsome comedian/actor is packing, downstairs. Not that it matters, but i wonder. I think he is handsome, but at the same time, very funny, sometimes ranging to goofy funny, which I think is very attractive, to not take oneself so seriously and can be funny.

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are you talking about Ryan Reynolds who used to appear on "Two Pizza Guys and a Girl? If you are, he's the only reason I ever watched that TV show. He is soooooo hot and funny too.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you talking about Ryan Reynolds who used to appear on "Two Pizza Guys and a Girl? If you are, he's the only reason I ever watched that TV show. He is soooooo hot and funny too.

Yup he is the one on that show, he does movies now, Im glad you see what I mean, :smile:

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay