Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's horrible and it must stop. Seek these people out and bring them to me for a strong reprimanding.

Sagging your pants or shorts like this, it takes guts to do that. In this case it is still kept "tidy". There were photos on the thread from where this one was taken where guys were sagging nearly displaying all of their penis. I do not have a problem with that, but I can imagine that there are people who do have a problem with it. I actually Do not even know whether this would be allowed in Europe, except Greece perhaps, on its beaches.
Personally, I love it when guys are sagging, the more the better. It makes me instantly horny, wanting to rip their pants off. Do not quite see why it should not be allowed in the street, either, although the limit would be with underwear (strings/thongs allowed) as according to the Belgium law, you make yourself guilty of obscene behaviour once showing your genitals, though as said, I love it when I would see guys walking around like that.
However, I also can believe it (would) create(s) problems in society. A couple of years ago I was walking to my car, having my hands full carrying bags coming from the market. As I had already walked a long time, my short was somewhat lower. In a European country with a lot of Muslim Immigrants, I got the remark by a Morrocan lady who accompanied a boy around the age of 8 and a girl presumably a year younger, if I could pull up my shorts... The children you know.... At that time my short was resting on my pelvis, let alone that I was showing pubic hair. Perhaps this is possible in some countries or in certain coastal regions like e.g. Greece or the South of France, in center Belgium, walking around like that would be impossible. I even think that one would get a remark by the non authentic habitants when one is showing off his underwear.

Secondly, I do not agree with the remark of somebody here saying that it is ok for a guy of 17 to walk around like that. When older, it should not be done anymore. Sorry, but I do not think sexuality stops at the age of 17, wo why should older persons, who would like to walk around like that, be allowed to do so? Because it looks "ugly"? Mind you that you will once be what we are now and also take into consideration that some people, as is clear from the reactions on this site and who are much younger than I am, consider it "not done".

Dareios

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
i honestly don't like sagging. it is cute on some guys but i personally like to wear things fitted. my nana used to tell me as a kid, when you sag, you give free easy access to your butt!! XD

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So not sexy to see a dude pulling his jeans up every 30 seconds so he doesn't trip over them walkin' down the street.

It makes me wonder about how low an IQ can be... Especially if he is older than 19.

Call me old-fashioned, but, I really think that waistlines on pants were designed to be ABOVE a guy's butthole. Just looks like they are begging for a butt-fuckin' or perhaps a druggie intervention.

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Secondly, I do not agree with the remark of somebody here saying that it is ok for a guy of 17 to walk around like that. When older, it should not be done anymore. Sorry, but I do not think sexuality stops at the age of 17, wo why should older persons, who would like to walk around like that, be allowed to do so? Because it looks "ugly"? Mind you that you will once be what we are now and also take into consideration that some people, as is clear from the reactions on this site and who are much younger than I am, consider it "not done".

Dareios
hahah I can get away with it since I only look about 15-16 years old.

I think the only crappy part of looking younger then my age is getting carded and stopped by the police often. They aways seem to use the weather as a excuse to stop me after they see my ID.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Most saggers look like they are carrying around a hot steaming load in their drawers or they just don't have enough ass to hold up their jeans. What is funny is the ones who walk funny because the crotch is at their knees. Love to see them try to run too.

okitsok

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think a little saggin in pretty hot but when u see those dude with their pants under their ass? it's pretty ridiculous