Sam Fine (Dancer)

lovesmoothmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sure he’s already getting fucked silly at college
No doubt fr fr and he’s probably closeted about it too lol
If you had to guess, by who? And in what positions?
the male professors lol or the older college dudes who’ve been checking him out and shit. Definitely bottoming w that nice tight ass he’s got mmm

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No doubt fr fr and he’s probably closeted about it too lol

the male professors lol or the older college dudes who’ve been checking him out and shit. Definitely bottoming w that nice tight ass he’s got mmm
lol but professors are usually like 45+! Do you really think he’s dropping to his knees for them & letting those older men bend him over!?

lovesmoothmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol but professors are usually like 45+! Do you really think he’s dropping to his knees for them & letting those older men bend him over!?
Never say never but either way, dropping his knees, bottoming etc someone is lucky asf to get an unforgettable experience w him that we all wished we’d have too

lovesmoothmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m convinced be knows what he’s doing. He enjoys the attention of the majority older gay male gaze. He gets off on being a twink…
Exactly what I was thinking fr like he attracts so many older gay men and makes them all rock hard horny and I’m sure he secretly enjoys and loves all the attention he gets from all of em by being a hot little twink

JediJesus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe for a second he's straight
Pretty sure what you believe doesn't matter. He's stated he's straight, his friend has said he brings girls back to his room, he's given no real indication that he's gay except for being a dancer. Newsflash: there are straight male dancers.

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure what you believe doesn't matter. He's stated he's straight, his friend has said he brings girls back to his room, he's given no real indication that he's gay except for being a dancer. Newsflash: there are straight male dancers.
He’s young & in ballerino college….give him time to develop and explore. Even if he wasn’t a dancer, but was playing baseball there stillll would be something I’d spy :rolleyes:

lovesmoothmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe for a second he's straight
He’s got to have so gay inside him fr fr
He’s back in the tights and the bulge is out :heart_eyes: what a juicy butt
the second he did his turns and showed off his yummy twink tight virgin young ass, my cock couldn’t have been the only one here they got rock hard we fuck right after.
Bet he’s getting trained & broken in by some horny muscular late thirties fit dance mentor or instructor/choreographer
Omg love the idea of that. A late thirties dancer and instructor who finally took his chance to make Sam give in his tight virgin ass and satisfy his daddy cock mmm