Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I like to make french toast pb&j bacon banana sandwiches.

Greazy, sweet, salty, so fucking good. Put a little fresh cracked salt on the jelly...

Do it..

Give us sandwich ideas if you want. I love sammiches

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I like to make french toast pb&j bacon banana sandwiches.

Greazy, sweet, salty, so fucking good. Put a little fresh cracked salt on the jelly...

Do it..

Give us sandwich ideas if you want. I love sammiches
I’ll take 7. And a hint of salt can absolutely transform something from meh to amazing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bizzump.

I fucked around with some pumpernickel bread. Threw some cream cheese, dried jalapeno flakes (homemade from our garden a few years ago) tomato, black olives and spinach. Cracked some fresh pepper and sea salt on that fucker.

BAM. Tasty as a FUCK. Nomnomnomnomnomnom.

Reactions: BigdongSE

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
'Nuther one ...

This is one of the "and such" examples because it's not a sammich this time.

So, chili dogs, right? But get some chicken-apple sausages and if possible get some green chili and make the green chili sauce instead. Cheese it up like you would any other chili dog, but yeah. I highly recommend it. Green chili chicken enchilada casserole is amazing too.
Santa Fe Hatch Chile Green Sauce
That's just a recipe I found for people who don't know what I'm talking about if they're interested. Here at home we get our chili from a local farm, it's a lil spicier and fruitier than Hatch chili.

And when we do "regular" chili dogs we use New Mexico style red chili beef sauce. Not texmex style. NO CUMIN. Not in this house.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tonight we're making green chili chicken cheese enchilada casserole.

Probably one of my favorite foods of all time. This pic isn't what we made, we make them flat. Never rolled. Better texture imo. We use cream of mushroom soup in ours.
1714330320758.png

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tonight we're making green chili chicken cheese enchilada casserole.

Probably one of my favorite foods of all time. This pic isn't what we made, we make them flat. Never rolled. Better texture imo. We use cream of mushroom soup in ours.
View attachment 129728101
So I took a 1 pound bag of green chili and heated it in a saucepan with garlic power (significant amount), a can of cream of mushroom soup, and a can of cream of chicken soup with some chicken stock to bring it together. 3 Chicken breasts got baked thoroughly in the oven then shredded into the sauce. Then we stacked layers of corn tortillas with the chicken chili sauce and cheese. Many layers in a 11×9 inch glass baking pan. It's going in the oven for about 15 or 20 minutes to cook thoroughly and get all the cheese melted as fuck.

I'm so fucking excited right now. It's been awhile. Regular enchiladas are badass but going all casserole on it like that with the canned soups is nostalgic as hell for me. It's gonna be lunch AND dinner.

Flat enchiladas are a New Mexican thing mostly from what I've read. Definitely better in my opinion. Just texturally better. You get better ratio of ingredients.
Again, not my pic. Mine still in the oven, but this what I mean:
1714333486365.png

It's just so fucking good. I'm gonna eat the hell outta that thing when it's ready

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdongSE

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Today's lunch menu at TnJ's kitchen:

I baked a couple tilapia fillets with garlic and parsley, with a couple thin slabs of butter on each one to slowly melt as the meat heated.

With... Rotini pasta with roasted garlic creamy pesto chicken sauce. Just took a bottle of the Prego creamy roast garlic pesto and added some shredded chicken I had precooked from the other day with a bit of butter and just a little chicken broth to keep the chicken from absorbing too much of the sauce before I put it on the noodles.

Fuckin bomb my dudes.

I nice big tilapia fillet with a healthy side of creamy pesto chicken pasta? Yap. I ate too much..I regret morning.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My cheesecake game is getting pretty friggin good.

Just throwing this out there, strawberry and cinnamon are pals.

I'm thinking my next baking adventure might be a strawberry cinnamon coffee cake. But first... I have a browned butter brown sugar almond cheesecake with strawberry cinnamon compote to eat. The left over compote is going on some vanilla gelato.

lonlonepona

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I can’t tell how much this thread is just about sandwiches lol, but adding balsamic vinegarette to most sandwiches is a cheat code. And toasted bread.

I’ve recently been trying more French style where they use creamier cheese as a replacement for sauces too, and it’s not bad.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can’t tell how much this thread is just about sandwiches lol, but adding balsamic vinegarette to most sandwiches is a cheat code. And toasted bread.

I’ve recently been trying more French style where they use creamier cheese as a replacement for sauces too, and it’s not bad.
That's the "and such" part of the title. I just kinda wanted to talk about the different snacks and stuff I've been making because I'm actually new to it all. And I wanted inspiration from anyone who felt like sharing, so... Thanks! :) I'm going to be trying the balsamic suggestion next time I make some sammiches.

I'm about to turn 36 this year and I just started cooking and baking. My boyfriend always cooks for me so I never really fucked around with it but now that I had some time on my hands to learn and experiment I'm finding I'm pretty good at it and I can come up with some decent flavor combos.

I know there are lots of food threads already but hey, what's the harm in one more?

Reactions: lonlonepona

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Speaking of my new adventures in cooking and baking..

I'm off to make some peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies. I'm going to use my Strawberry Cinnamon Compote as the "drop" in the cookie.

This is going to be a "wingin' it" kind of recipe. Baking science is a thing I will utilize, but I'm just gonna kinda go with it.

• Love
Reactions: PringlesGuy