Cost to Join - Varies from $5-$10

1642021814518.png

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 0
Value -- Terrible value
Frequency -- Next to never
Responsiveness -- Very very rarely
Explicitness -- Non-Nude/Tease
VIP Services -- Performer charges for photos/short videos. They never show face. They are not good.

Written Review
This is a warning for those looking to subscribe to Samoansefa as he runs a very tight OnlyFans in terms of content. I was subbed to Samoansefa early last year in 2021 for 4 months - and in those 4months he posted 0 nude content on his active OnlyFans. All content was released via DM's.

The main problem was that he promised to release content on his twitter (advertising this and talking about content) to bait people to subscribe - but nothing on his OnlyFans page or twitter states that no content would be released on his main OnlyFans page. Once you subscribe, you are DM'd with messages that say things like "if you haven't gotten my content, hmu and I'll send it". I purchased one photo and a set of photos/short videos and all of them were underwhelming. They once again showed no face, no cum shot etc. and were all "artistic" photos.

Near the end of November 16 2021 he released a post on his twitter (first photo) stating he was reactivating his OnlyFans and saying he was going to be making a new OnlyFans account. I subscribed hoping for the best but was sorely disappointed. After finally messaging him and calling him out on his lack of content I was sent 3 faceless photos and a promise to have more uploaded. The month passed with 0 new content uploaded and no new OnlyFans.

As of January 12 2022 he is once again initiating the scam train and sending out tickets for people to join. For those curious like I was (where there was 0 information about him) -- do NOT join it. His page is a straight up scam, you will get 0 content updates and you will get underwhelming and only "artistic" photos.

The third image linked below is responses to his latest tweet about his OF being active again. As you can see, my experience is not an isolated one.

In all honesty if he had stated in his bio or twitter posts that a) All content was going to be purely artistic/didn't have face and b) Would only be sent via DM's, then I would have no problem with this guy. But as stated above he baits people to sign up, makes false promises and makes no commitment to providing content. And people have remained relatively silent on this guy. Hopefully people looking for info about whether it is worth it or not see.

Summary
This guy is a scammer. He posts faceless content, posts 0 updates and make false promises. Would not reccomend even to my worst enemy.

Note: I have all of the conversations regarding this in DM's and if required can post for further proof.

Attachments

Swishswakk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The content he is posting on his twitter to promote his onlyfans seems to be old and reused.
Even worse - the content he is using on twitter to promote his OF never appears on his main page. His main page is full of "tease" pics - ALL of his nude content is released via DM's and is paywalled.

I know for a fact that his current OF operates the same. For anyone curious - if you want content from him, don't expect it to be free, or have face, or be decent quality.

Reactions: Milo45

Swishswakk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m curious about the supposed sex video that he sent out in DM’s today, although I doubt it would be any good
I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him. Which is 0 meters. Do not be tempted my guy.

I keep subscribed and keep tabs so you don't have to. Save your money.

Reactions: Milo45