Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What are you doing today?

I'm eating some pizza, my daughter just got home from her Grandma's and is playing with her hermit crabs. Husband just left for work because he got called in at the last minute. Housework is on the agenda. I have such an uneventful life i know!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Enjoying my two days back home before I have to return to BFE (aka Little Rock).

Finishing my kitchen floor, painting and installing 4.5" baseboards throughout most of my house.

Daydreaming about curvy bottoms in bluejeans...which reminds me: whatcha wearin', Red? :wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Enjoying my two days back home before I have to return to BFE (aka Little Rock).

Finishing my kitchen floor, painting and installing 4.5" baseboards throughout most of my house.

Daydreaming about curvy bottoms in bluejeans...which reminds me: whatcha wearin', Red? :wink:

4.5 inch baseboards, do you live in a historic home? I do and i know the tall baseboards well. My husband has to custom make them when we redo a room in our house.

So which route are ya taking to LR?

I'm wearing some sexy pink voleur jammie pants with mickey mouse on them and a sweatshirt. Are i hot? And i still have morning hair which is the cherry on the top.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Saturday night was last night.
I talked smut in chat for a while, cooked a steak, had a long hot bath, put a silk treatment in my hair, drank a bottle of Moet (it is so refreshing to had something cool to drink when the bath is hot).
Had the huge urge to have my bottom spanked and didn't sleep much at all.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a birthday braai and met up with some folks I'd not seen in a while. Got ambushed by some nephews and nieces that seem to be growing at an alarming rate. Caught the last tube home.

Now just catching up on some reading and emails.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
4.5 inch baseboards, do you live in a historic home? I do and i know the tall baseboards well. My husband has to custom make them when we redo a room in our house.

So which route are ya taking to LR?

I'm wearing some sexy pink voleur jammie pants with mickey mouse on them and a sweatshirt. Are i hot? And i still have morning hair which is the cherry on the top.

Nope, but the Mrs. favors the historic design theme, and our living room suits it. I painted the walls a deep red years ago, and replaced the carpets with dark laminate flooring recently. In the process, I ripped out the dinky builder-grade baseboards and decided to go ahead and rip them out of most of the house.

I fly Southwest, so I end up going through Love Field almost anyplace I go...Little Rock included. If only they were based in OK... :sigh:

And yes...pink velour is definitely hawt. Moreso with Mickey on it...throw in some coppery bed-head, and you've just created an instant hard-on.

Funny that...it's 7pm and I'm still sporting my bed-head. :tongue:

Had the huge urge to have my bottom spanked and didn't sleep much at all.

Curse this infernal need of mine to sleep once in a while... :wink:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently packing up my gear from a wedding that I dee-jayed. It was an all day event ( I ran the ceremony sound too) and I am exhausted as HELL!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got back from the emergency room where they were giving me a cat scan. I accidently walked into the door jam and got a nasty lick on the forehead. I have a nice red line down the middle of my head right now...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I woke up, ate, played dinosaurs with my son, ran some errands, came home, ate lunch, took a nap, work up, ate dinner. Eventually I should get started on a backlog of work I've been avoiding.

O

OldFirm08

Just back from a graduation party, sittin' here surfin the web and pulling hard on my dick. Just Kidding!! Riding the exercise bike, watching NASCAR and working the keyboard here. Gonna eat later.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lean body bar and banana. Hit the gym. Weights (as I missed yesterday and cardio (3.5 hrs). Protein shake. Swam and laid by the pool with buds. Watched the derby with another protein shake. Watching Mont-Phil Hockey game (2nd intermission). Gonna hit a few bars with friends later this evening.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just got done eating some fish and chips for dinner.....sitting here again on a long boring saturday night.....lol tvs on a telethon for pbs....someone beat that for boredom