Scared of STDs, but want a hot CL hookup

doopel

Just Browsing
Media
Hi

My girlfriend and I are on the verge of having a MFM threesome with a guy from CL. BUT... we're still terrified of STDs. Both of us are clean, and of course we'll use condoms, but I know that herpes can spread anyway, and maybe HPV or genital warts too.

For those of you who have hot CL hookups (and we really want to be in that group), how do you deal with these concerns?

I've tried to press the guy on when he was tested last, but he hasn't responded since last night. I figure he might not ever get back to me, but even if he does, it could easily be a lie. Can I go so far as to ask him for proof? I feel like I should, but I guess it might be too much effort for him, and he seems perfect for the job...

once I get some answers on this general question I'll go into more detail.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never done this NSA stuff. BUT ask him to bring results from his doctor. Either he will do it or you can find someone else. I wouldn't want to risk my body either!

It's a risk. HPV/genital warts is not necessarily prevented by condoms. Like Subgirl said, you can ask for proof. It might take a while to go get tested and then get the results back. Be prepared to wait. You might be better off finding a mutal friend you and trust. Good luck.

Markovian_Man

1st Like
Media
There is always going to be a risk... even getting "proof" doesn't really provide any guarantees, since a person could have been infected too close to the testing for it to show up, or they could have contracted something since the test was taken.

That said, we all take risks every day that could have far more devastating consequences (e.g., driving our cars and being maimed or killed by another driver). So it's important to keep it in perspective.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you and your girl want to stay clean and safe, don't do it. I would recommend instead an adult resort where you can watch others while you fuck, and not risk STDs.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done it before...my advice is to go with your gut. There are couples who have sex and think they are monogamous, but there are partners sleeping around behind their back, etc. You can never be sure with anyone. If the guy isn't being upfront and open with you and you have a doubt...find someone else.

oztiks103

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you want 100 percent safty, don't. I had my only gay experience outside of prison off CL and it sucked? No STD but it was weak. Then 6 months ago my girl and me hooked up a mfm off CL and it was awesome! He was shaved clean and could duck forever, we had an amazing experience, even though I didn't get any mm action, but we lucked out. Still were in a smaller community so CL was our best chance for this fantasy. Good Luck!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's reasonable to ask for proof.

As a side note:
I only just discovered CL. I don't think I'd ever make contact with anyone, but i love reading all the ads. I find it quite fascinating!