Scared

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
when posting images from facebook, you need to remember to change the filename because the profile code is in the name

so if you just post an image without changing the filename, then people can find your facebook page

wasnt me btw, just giving a tip for future safety =|

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, this has come back to bite me. Even though "Ellie" doesn't log in here she's making me look every day for interesting threads and reporting. I told her she could lurk, but she's even skittish to do that. Oh well. Haven't been on in a while myself, and it's kind of good to see some of the old names and miss some who are gone.

Reactions so far: the guy has broken off all contact, thankfully. I've held back wanting to contact him myself. She's really restricted the privacy on her Facebook account to family only, which is how it should have been. And except for her professional website I don't think there's another image of her on the web. But you never know.

She's almost cried when I read some of the posts on this thread. The outpouring of support has been truly humbling to her and she thanks all of you.

I've noticed you popping up in a few threads lately, Cap!

Tell Ellie no tears! She deserves the support.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Faces are visual fingerprints. If you want to share an image of yourself, show anything EXCEPT the face and recognizable tattoos.

Yes please - Ellie take note - show a little bit more:biggrin1:

Oddly enough, I did see the photo - I'd better not say exactly what was in it(just so no one else stumbles across it), but there was a happy, beautiful, lithe blonde in a country setting. Gorgeous.

The captain is a lucky man - I think Ellie would attract that kind of attention simply because she is one of the kindest & sweetest posters here - and to discover that she had the looks to match - wow.

Come back soon Ellie - you're a point of soothing calm in what is sometimes the stormy sea of LSPG.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed you popping up in a few threads lately, Cap!

Tell Ellie no tears! She deserves the support.

Yeah Subgirrl, I'm usually lurking in the background and somewhat reticent to post for fear of retribution or clarification from my much better half. So I'm hoping my outpouring will result in her inability to take it any longer and come barreling back into the fray.

She is chomping at the bit, but still gun shy. Understandable.

I am officially "off the road" and working almost 100% in the studio, so life is kind of back to normal. I've been perusing the site with an iPad when I'm on the road and just don't like to type on it.

Thanks for the kind words, Crackoff. I do consider myself lucky... sometimes!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard that about tablets. Not comfy to type on at all. Hope she gets over her gunshyness soon and visits the forum. Sounds like the hubbub is dying down.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that. Not EllieP! :frown1:

I hope that she returns when she feels safe again. Perhaps a name change would help her feel safer?

And birthmarks. Don't forget to hide your unique markings, whatever form they may take.

Add freckle patterns, moles, and scars to the list of unique markings. (AE! You're a mod!)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shit, neither do I now. I'm sure she posted here...

Oh well, must be going madder. She is back, though.

I believe I've seen her post recently...if I could just recall the thread name.

Well, I feel silly. I followed a link from the Real Ladies Group over to this thread and read it through and this narrative suggested that she hadn't come back yet. I should have done a post search before I made that assumption, but that seems so obvious after the fact. :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ahhhh it's ok....we shall find her eventually. Just to tell her we are sorry about people hunting her down and finding her. ;)

But she will be happy to see you no doubt. I believe she posted in one of the several threads a poster by the name of ChinaGirl42U created in the past week if memory serves.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm here! I'm here! And I feel stronger than ever. This little episode shook me up, but it made me much more aware of just how much info I'm giving out.

It's good to see you back, Petite and Mlle Rouge!

Just be careful out there. I know I will!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea!!!! LOL! Cap has this tech guy at the studio who did it for me. I told him I wanted something that looked like me but didn't look like me. He looked at me like a dog with his head cocked sideways! LOL! And then I found this in my email! He's a wizard.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm here! I'm here! And I feel stronger than ever. This little episode shook me up, but it made me much more aware of just how much info I'm giving out.

It's good to see you back, Petite and Mlle Rouge!

Just be careful out there. I know I will!

It's good to see you back, too! And Mlle Rouge and Manly, too! :biggrin1: They weren't here any more last time I was around, if my memory is correct.*

*I was sleep deprived all the time, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I hallucinated that.

Last edited: