Scott Baio...

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There were also rumors (lots) that Scott and Willy Aames were fooling around with each other during the Charles in Charge days.

In my younger days I had no interest in guys that looked like juniors in high school. Additionally, at that point I was pretty exclusively a bottom (damn times change). But there was always something about him back then that made me want to bend him over a chair and fuck him like i wild dog.

Kinda visual if you think about it.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The clips of him being interviewed on Entertainment Tonight show him, uh, well, looking a bit 'cranked up'...I think he's a mess,,,and can't IMAGINE why he's still single.....:wink:

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all - I saw the show with Erin Moran talking about his "small wee-wee) and that really bothered me. True or not - this was very insensitive/embarrasing - and with a Camera filming???????? I don't get it. Anyway - I have been reflecting on this conversation (Erin and Scott) and really am bugged about it - feeling bad for Scott

Second - I have always thought Scott B was sexy/attractive.

Third - I awakened this morning with some significant morning wood amidst a dream about Scott B. It was an oral fantasyand a great way to start the day

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also think he's gotten even more handsome with age. I've been watching his new reality show on VH-1 and I am struck with how handsome he is. I liked him in Charles in Charge, but I'm really feeling the hots for him now...

I kinda liked him in Zapped! but he was never really my type. Also, knowing that he's politically conservative turns me off to him. Having said that, I do think he's aged really well and looks better than most men his age.

On that show though...he comes across as really shallow and a a total cad. (He also comes across as a stereotypical Italian-American Brooklynite.) When his life coach asks him what he looks for in a woman, part of his answer was that he likes blondes with big breasts. When asked why he's afraid of committment he says because he thinks married men are unhappy and that all women want to do is spend their husband's money. It seems like emotionally he's still a 15 year old who is still enjoying the fact that celebrity can get him laid with lots of hot chicks. He seems to think of a wife as something he's supposed to get like a house and a car in order make his life complete. He doesn't seem to have a concept of marriage as a partnership between two equals sharing their hopes and dreams and fears and building a life together.

Oh, and here are some pics of him.

Attachments

Reactions: Elon Vegas

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in the early 90's one of my sisters HOT girlfriends was approached by him in a Hollywood club and he was pretty wasted, he asked her if she liked anal and if he could fuck her in the ass, he told her that anal was his favorite sex acts. She of course turned him down.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scott was such a dream. Okay, Alan Kayser is still my favorite, but something about those eyes just did me in a bit. Yeah, yeah...I know Erin sort of let out the thing about Baio having a small thing and him being a bit of a jerk, but it is just that he has this "bad boy" image that I can't explain. It is kind of weird, you just wish you had a time machine and bring a 20-something Baio to Corbin Fisher or Sean Cody site. Let's face it, the dude had a killer body back in the days. :eek:

Click Here