Scott cullens

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the trend right now with hot men on instagram removing most of their posts. Scott just archived most of his posts. Why he had to remove most of his pictures? He had more than 1000 pictures. Whats the point in doing that? So he posted all these pictures for nothing. He will lose many followers. So many hot men removed their posts lately. Eric Coco just did the same thing. He had tons of posts. He decided to remove most of his post. I dont get it.

Lockerroomguys

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the trend right now with hot men on instagram removing most of their posts. Scott just archived most of his posts. Why he had to remove most of his pictures? He had more than 1000 pictures. Whats the point in doing that? So he posted all these pictures for nothing. He will lose many followers. So many hot men removed their posts lately. Eric Coco just did the same thing. He had tons of posts. He decided to remove most of his post. I dont get it.
It's probably down to Instagram and their content policies - I've had hundreds of posts on my Insta (which originally were fine) now flagged up as violating some policy and this can then limit monetisation options etc. I'm just leaving mine up, as can't be bothered to archive them all!

toddalan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude looks like a plastic Ken Doll in real life. It’s really not that attractive tbh and the photos are heavily manipulated and photoshopped.
Just saying, having seen him many times in person
I also see him in person
And he’s very weird looking
So much face and body work
And that huge fake ass is
Pathetic!

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
used the search function and actually quite shocked that there wasn’t anything in this guy!

Anyone have any full nudes or anything more from this sexy guy View attachment 1048102 View attachment 1048104
Scott cullens needs start back posting xxx rated pics on Twitter because his page start looking boring as hell for real I am saying for real!!!!!

MetalAngel321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all..... I'm sorta new mostly explore pics here or there, bit came upon this thread searching for the man himself. He's sexy no doubt but there's a pic of him I've been DESPERATE to see the uncensored of. Was wondering if anyone could help me out. This is the pic I mean.... again if anyone can help me find the uncensored version I'd really appreciate it. This is the single sexiest image I think Ive ever seen of a man. Good Heavens!!! BRUwN4HCAAAcV8E.jpeg.jpg

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey all..... I'm sorta new mostly explore pics here or there, bit came upon this thread searching for the man himself. He's sexy no doubt but there's a pic of him I've been DESPERATE to see the uncensored of. Was wondering if anyone could help me out. This is the pic I mean.... again if anyone can help me find the uncensored version I'd really appreciate it. This is the single sexiest image I think Ive ever seen of a man. Good Heavens!!! View attachment 116048601
Just Google his name Scott cullens you get uncensored pics of himself showing his dick and balls everything i don't know why he is embarrassed of showing it off we seen it before every naked pics of him got his penis blurred out for we see it before for real!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

TheLabRat

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also see him in person
And he’s very weird looking
So much face and body work
And that huge fake ass is
Pathetic!

Scott Cullens is 59 years old and as you can see here is self obsessed with looking 20.

His ex husband Jeremy Fontanet was a toyboy 20 years his junior who recently realised Scott just wasn't that interested in him, just his own image of being hot with a hot husband.

He's now with an even younger kid he can manipulate, Don Holiday

Almost looks like his grandson.

1704615844151.jpeg

TheLabRat

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeremy deserves someone better.
And that's precisely what he has just realised. He's only 38 and wasted years with a guy who wasn't allowing him to grow and be himself, just a handbag.

Cullens is already pumping Don with steroids to replace Jeremy.

Stev_91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scott Cullens is 59 years old and as you can see here is self obsessed with looking 20.

His ex husband Jeremy Fontanet was a toyboy 20 years his junior who recently realised Scott just wasn't that interested in him, just his own image of being hot with a hot husband.

He's now with an even younger kid he can manipulate, Don Holiday

Almost looks like his grandson.

View attachment 118317411
Sounds like full jealousy....... Who doesn't want a daddy

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He actually looks good for a gay man who have botox. Theres many gay men who looks worst. Because their face somehow ended up looking very bad. Botox do make men look weird. But i still think that the face of Scott is watchable. Even though he have botox. He have a nice body. He is not natural. But muscular men are not natural anyway.

MetalAngel321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just Google his name Scott cullens you get uncensored pics of himself showing his dick and balls everything i don't know why he is embarrassed of showing it off we seen it before every naked pics of him got his penis blurred out for we see it before for real!!!!
I appreciate the response. I look every so often, but never find this particular pic. I've seen a number of beautiful pics he's in, but the uncensored version of the pic I posted is what I'm very much longing to see. It's just such an epic pic, I'd like to see it as it's meant to be seen.