scottish men

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
hmmm, you've swayed me...kind of. I can live with scottish canadian :smile:

Fair Enough. I agree we should strongly encourage people to embrace their country (Where they live now) and accept it as part of them. I feel so sad when someone is disconnected from the place they live in. I think, well why live here then?

Scottish Canadian is it then... ;) Take care

B

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Must say I'm proud to be spreading 'the word' of Scottish size. I was with a lovely New York girl the other week, she said 'fuck that's the thickest thing I've ever seen', and I think she was fairly experienced.
Hopefully she went back home with a smile on her face, an ache in her pussy and a good opinion of Scottish guys :D

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Long time, no see, prick [not in a nasty way], how's it going? ^^

As for this heritage stuff, sure, call yourself Scottish if you want, but it does irritate me all the Americans I've met who have never been to Scotland, couldn't even point it out on a map, repeatedly mispronounce "Edinburgh", and insist on refering to Tartan as "Plaid", and yet say they're Scottish due to their great great grandaddy having emigrated from Scotland!

IMHO, that's just rediculous. I don't think you're justified at all in refereing to yourself via a herritage which you have no direct connection to, I might as well run about calling myself a Pict because of my great great great.... great grandad being Pictish [which he may well have been].

And anyway, how far back do you go? What's the cutoff point for heritage? What if we just skip the Middle Ages and go back to Roman times and run around calling ourselves Gauls?

An interesting example is Idil Amin, the Dictator from Uganda, who fell in love with Scotland and went about in a Kilt and had his own highland regiments wearing tartan and playing the bagpipes. Now, that guy was a psychopath, but I think if he started identifying himself as Scottish rather than Ugandan, he'd be more justified in doing so because he soaked up the culture and the herritage and tried to make it his own, far more so than any of the many many Americans who tell me they have "Scottish Blood" in them, yet look confused if I ask them where their Sporran is.

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm scottish, born and bred and I still live here, in Glasgow. I'm hung too but I have to say I don't own a kilt, in fact I've never even tried one on, lol.
Fascinating thread this, about scots, most replies seem complimentary, that's nice.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Great to see all the good press us Scots are getting LOL
Didn't realise that we had such a reputation around the world............... Thought most folk though of us as a nation of hard drinking, always fighting, deep frying everything that moves madmen........... usually found in the engine rooms of ships or falling out of pubs.

Mind you if the general consensus is that we are all well-endowed sex gods then who am I to disagree ...................... ROFLMAO
PRECISELY!that being the very reason this topic was brought to light.us scottsmen have been overlooked.THERES NO MAN LIKE A SCOTTSMAN!:wink:

richard21

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ADORE Scotsmen - good-looking, rugged and, despite what some people say, most of them are real gentlemen too. Also love the Scottish accent.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of perverse curiousity, have any of the scottish blokes here had the chance to shag someone or be shagged in a kilt ? It's a personal fantasy of mine to be shagged by a Scotsman in his kilt, so it would be interesting to hear if it actually happens.

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
Long time, no see, prick [not in a nasty way], how's it going? ^^

As for this heritage stuff, sure, call yourself Scottish if you want, but it does irritate me all the Americans I've met who have never been to Scotland, couldn't even point it out on a map, repeatedly mispronounce "Edinburgh", and insist on refering to Tartan as "Plaid", and yet say they're Scottish due to their great great grandaddy having emigrated from Scotland!

IMHO, that's just rediculous. I don't think you're justified at all in refereing to yourself via a herritage which you have no direct connection to, I might as well run about calling myself a Pict because of my great great great.... great grandad being Pictish [which he may well have been].

And anyway, how far back do you go? What's the cutoff point for heritage? What if we just skip the Middle Ages and go back to Roman times and run around calling ourselves Gauls?

An interesting example is Idil Amin, the Dictator from Uganda, who fell in love with Scotland and went about in a Kilt and had his own highland regiments wearing tartan and playing the bagpipes. Now, that guy was a psychopath, but I think if he started identifying himself as Scottish rather than Ugandan, he'd be more justified in doing so because he soaked up the culture and the herritage and tried to make it his own, far more so than any of the many many Americans who tell me they have "Scottish Blood" in them, yet look confused if I ask them where their Sporran is.
nay bad at all mannie

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never knew one that wasn't endowed! Kilts I think are a turn-on and
only one of my Scottish friends wear anything under them.

I've a bit of Scots DNA and like to visit the games. When I was a teenager I would always wear a kilt when I went. I no longer fit into it now, but when I did, I went commando. It was against the wishes of my mother and grandmother, but my father got a big kick out of the fact that I had enough balls to do it in the first place. He never did!

aye

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love scottish blokes with such a fierce passion. My ideal fantasy would be to be chatted up in some small local pub in Glasgow by a scruffy haired brunette dressed in his kilt and a rough looking sweater, freshly shaved and looking quite chuffed with himself. He'd say he's out on the tiles for a piss up with his mates, but is finding something much more interesting, in which he looks me up and down while grinning. Then he'd lean in and say in that sexy Glaswegian - " If I' let ye check me kilt to see if i'm a true, you hafta do somethin' fer me later on laddie."