D
deleted1142261
Guest
Yeah his PPV post are kinda priceyI unfollowed him and I paid. Lol I don't care if it's free. PPV only content is ridiculous and he's going to make less money. He'll be changing it back soon.
Yeah his PPV post are kinda priceyI unfollowed him and I paid. Lol I don't care if it's free. PPV only content is ridiculous and he's going to make less money. He'll be changing it back soon.
What happens everytime cause we give these guys huge egos.Yeah his PPV post are kinda pricey![]()
I don’t think it’s an ego, he wouldn’t have the prices that high if people weren’t paying that much. It’s just business What happens everytime cause we give these guys huge egos.
Or maybe he’s just tired of people posting his content for free??What happens everytime cause we give these guys huge egos.
The one he posted today isn’t really new . I wouldn’t recommend but at least he gives you a preview I wish more guys on onlyfans did that.
True but he did send out another ppv in messages and it’s nice if you zoom inI agree. All his previous post were shared here are now PPV. I wouldn’t buy anything older than today. Or even starting with what’s posted after today.
Yea idk how long he expects us to buy the same type of pic yes I get it he can post whatever he wants people just got to stop getting madIf there's no hope of ever seeing what he's working with, I don't see PPVs as being very sustainable.
Thanks for sharing and as hot as this is, it kinda makes me sad. He looks unhappy. Wonder if he now feels pressured to do these pictures. :/most I’ve seen
he can wipe away his tears with all of the money he's madeThanks for sharing and as hot as this is, it kinda makes me sad. He looks unhappy. Wonder if he now feels pressured to do these pictures. :/
Exactly like you can't be "pressured" into posting on onlyfans lol. He likes the money, his music doesn't sell and they are pushing 30. They could have went and got real office jobs.he can wipe away his tears with all of the money he's made
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.