sdp's journal

pipi1234pipi

Experimental Member
Media
BPEL is now 9"3/8, and BPSFL 9"15/16.

From now on I won't be updating this thread. Not that I'm giving up on PE, but I've been running a parallel more detailed journal over on a PE-specific site and I don't see the point in keeping this one too. A big thank you to LPSG though, as it was here that I first heard about PE exercising.

For anyone interested, I'll keep on updating my signature and my "measuring" album, and questions are still welcome :)

hi Sdp,
can you send me the link of the website?
many thanks

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad that you have kept this process detailed and available for everyone. Frankly, I didn't have the enthusiasm myself. The only motivation was to shut up the naysayers who constantly shout that it is not possible to enlarge your penis through exercise (even though they've never tried or tried it for 5mins and then gave up).

My feeling was always: if they don't want to believe, who cares?

I actually started my own PE mainly out of interest because I simply couldn't believe that it would work. If it worked, why the hell haven't I heard about this before, was my reasoning.

I've mentioned on here before that was around 7 inches in length and just under 5 inches in girth when I started, so I had a bit of size to begin with and never felt strongly about being bigger. But the whole PE thing intrigued me and I thought "worst case scenario is that it doesn't work and my belief that it doesn't work is confirmed. Best case scenario is that my penis gets bigger".

As it happens, I gained about 2 inches in length and about 1 inch in girth. The big downside to it is that it takes a long time. If I remember rightly, I started this in 2004! That said, just like sdp, I only do about 15mins a day. It's hardly time consuming. I've never used a pump. May well try one someday. Initially, I did jelqs. Now, I just do stretches/pulls (usually in the shower after I've been to the gym and then again in the evening time).

Bottom line, it works but it takes time. I've said this before, if you want to try it, go for it but go for it without any expectation. That's what I did.
Slow and steady always wins.

Reactions: w355291