Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 68554091
View attachment 68554101 View attachment 68554121
ken3-seancody-01.jpg

Sean cody - ken
I have a huge crush with this guy. If he would ask me to marry him, I would do it in a heartbeat, lmao.
He is my favorite :heart_eyes:

gilgamesh52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still one of the hottest scenes on the site.
I think it might be one of the hottest of all time to be honest. It isn’t that it was groundbreaking or has aged amazingly or anything, it’s that for a lot of people it was a striking scene in gay erotica at a point in their lives, hence why it’s a perennial favour for so many.

Zanefan

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think it might be one of the hottest of all time to be honest. It isn’t that it was groundbreaking or has aged amazingly or anything, it’s that for a lot of people it was a striking scene in gay erotica at a point in their lives, hence why it’s a perennial favour for so many.
I think it has a lot to do with the rise of piracy at around the same time. That scene was heavily shared on some of those tools.

Ninja108

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It had that vibe of two guys exploring gay sex and discovering how much they like it.