Searching to one blonde old-man with one very long flaccid penis in this Web Site.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Yoselin, Sep 6, 2006.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hi to everybody!... In this Web Site there is one mister what has a very very long flaccid penis. His penis seems like a real penis and not a fraud (I don’t know nothing in the matter about edited-photos with Photo Shop, maybe you yes...). I tried to describe to this mister: He is a mister old-man like of 50-65 years old; he’s white-skin, blonde hair, his body isn’t athletic, but rather he’s mid-fat... rather his body is wide... His penis is very very big, that is LONG... It’s very long... It seems very long... His penis is white-color and pinky, and it has sexual-hair blonde... He is cut-penis and penis’s head it seems very wide and in the place where should be the penis’s fold-skin or foreskin (“prepucio” in Spanish) there is one big vein. He has taken photos of himself of his penis and in one of them (photos) he is in a squatting position and his penis is hanging look alike a one pendulum... The photo is very genial!!!... You see it and it provoke in you excitation!!... There are also in his profile others photos of him where he is taking a shower while he is showing to photographic-camera his impressive erect penis with one head very very fat and all his body full of soap-foam (suds)... I have been searching the photos of him in his profile, but I haven’t even found them... If any of you know his profile give me it please!!. The photos of him are very impressive!!!. Thank you!.

Yoselin.-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice