SECRET TABOO HOOK-UPS

D

deleted15682271

Taboo secret hookup for me happened when I was around 23... My now wife and her best friend went out shopping..I went over to the friends house to watch football. We both and expressed some attraction privately. We both knew we were curious and wanted to try male male sex. He wasn't sure about taking my cock for the first time. So I offered my ass to him. Both virgins to male male sex. We tried it and both liked it....he is definitely more of a bottom now. No condoms, pure raw sex. It was great. We have hooked up regularly for years. Still do when we get the chance.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My first time with a man was definitely a secret taboo and out of the ordinary.

He was a neighbour, thatsaw me coming home from training, limping and suggested a massage may help.
I was very naive and thought he sounded convincing and went over.

To his credit, he initally draped me and gave me a proper "legit" massage, that was I until I rolled over and he started massaging my thighs and abs, though still partially draped, however he always kept my dick exposed.

However, I was getting very aroused and my dick started bouncing around like a boomerang and leaking cum. lol.

He concluded the massage by caresing my nipples with one hand and giving me hand relief with the other.

I kept coming around for "massages" and he kept giving them to me, each time he slowly progressed with what he did to me, what I did to him and what we did together.

Fast forward a few months, I could come over for a quickie when he needed to fuck and I had the urge to be fucked.

I knew he had a lot to lose if our hookups were ever found out, I think this made the sex more exciting and enjoyable each time.
Im so glad I was "broken in" when I was younger by my much older neighbour. Its very unlikely I would have experienced MM sex as I get older. In many ways he sexually opened me up to explore, in a safe comfortable environment. Importantly I could express my sexuality without being judged or prejudiced against.