Seeing your father naked ( 18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NudistFl

Expert Member
Media
Lauderdale Lakes (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone see another person's dad naked or at least partially and think about the connection? For example, I recall a high school teacher (also was a wrestling and assist. Football coach) who had a daughter the same age and grade as me. Several times during school year we would cross paths in restroom. The school faculty had their own facilities but he and a few others preferred the main student restroom since it was closer to their classrooms. He was mid 40s at time but shorter around 5'7" but fairly good shape and had blue eyes with salt/pepper hair.

Anywho, my sightings of him were at urinals since they were in the open and was fascinated by his cock at first since he was white yet had a darker colored average sized one that was cut. He made no effort to hide it as he fished it through fly for pissing. Another facination going through my young mind at time is he broke stereotype that not all shorter guys have hung packages.
Interesting. At our school we had a guy like that and he ended up teaching PE or gym class whatever it was called. He was always in the lockerroom watching us change

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_oqgb319w9t1vzn74io1_540-jpg.758052

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing my dad's dick countless times, because we basically live by the motto "we're family, get over it". Back when I was a kid, I thought it was huge (never saw it hard and don't intend to), but then I kept seeing him getting out of the shower and I'm certain I'm bigger than him now (I guess he's 4in flaccid, I'm 5).

Fun facts: I already had a full bush by the age of 13 and he saw it, proceeded to stare and stumble on his words. By 16, I was a decent shower and he saw me naked getting out of the showers after a day at a water park, he gave me the same perplexed look and started to comment on it, but decided to remain quiet. I played dumb on both occasions but got sort of an ego boost haha

Nothing weird between us, mind you, he just couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that his little boy's man bits were evolving fast haha
my boys laughed at me cos they were really bigger....

Status
Not open for further replies.