Self-fucking

Have you tried self-fucking

• Total voters

whentowhat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was reading the thread on self sucking and wondered how many people have tried self fucking.

It's awkward to do but I can get the head and about 1/2 to 1 inch of shaft in when I put my mind to it. You pull your cock round and push in when flaccid and then get hard, pumping in and out with your palm and fingers. I do this every now and again and can cum this way which is a weird feeling.

Have many others tried this?

whentowhat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've found the trick is to pull the head past your hole and push the top of your shaft where it meets the head against the hole. As you push the head kind of gets dragged in then. For some reason it also seems easier after a shower with a bit of saliva on your hole only (not your cock as it gets too slippy) . See if that helps :)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've found the trick is to pull the head past your hole and push the top of your shaft where it meets the head against the hole. As you push the head kind of gets dragged in then. For some reason it also seems easier after a shower with a bit of saliva on your hole only (not your cock as it gets too slippy) . See if that helps :)

You do it without the PA, presumably...??? :confused:

Last edited:

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Very cool idea and great that some can do it, I find it hot to watch.
But I've just never been interested in having anything up my ass, even my own dick.

Selfsucking, however... NOTHING is hotter than that!

I would still encourage others to try this, though... remember, as Samantha says in "Sex and the City"... it's not gay if it's YOU.

whentowhat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here, just doesn't work if you tense up. Can cum whilst inside, it's an odd sensation but fun.

proudshower

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here, just doesn't work if you tense up. Can cum whilst inside, it's an odd sensation but fun.

tried it several times myself just to see how good I was in it.. like a challenge with myself so to speak! :D I think my downward curve helped me a lot cause I was able to go past my hole and almost inster the tip of the head although it was too soft and sloppy to get into... Anyway I wonder what's your length... I think this technique is impossible for men whose cock is less than 7 inches hard... btw the most obscure thing about it is how can a soft or semi cock enter a tight hole...

StraightCamshow

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it a few times but its pretty weird cumming inside yourself, not fan of cum in my ass. Feel dirty after. Never the less it's pretty cool to do and feels alright. When your in and start pushing in and out you get hard pretty quick, I'd say you have to be semi to hard, to get in. Play with ass first for a bit easier access, no chance of getting it in a tight one!

whentowhat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mines only 6 inches long hard and it's easy when you've got the hang of it. Firstly you need to be flaccid. Use a bit of saliva to lube up your hole but not your cock (or it gets too slippy). You pull your balls to one side and pull your cock round and past your hole. You push the shaft where it meets the head against your hole with your fingers and push your fingers in. This drags your head and a bit of shaft in. Once that's in you can relax and work on getting hard before using your palm and to move your cock slowly back and forth in your hole.

A

AM_092

If my cock was an inch or two longer, I could fuck myself!