Self-Inflicted Facials

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread needs this compilation of face blasts
dudesnude
Thanks for that great contribution to this thread! The best part about it was the scene with Peter North, my idol. I hadn't seen that footage before.

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's too bad that you can cum so far, but your wife isn't a fan. That's probably why I'm not married yet, because I have yet to meet a woman that loves receiving my facials as much as I love giving them.

Yeah I know what you mean. She was into it when we were dating. But kids change things in a hurry.

Do you wipe it off after you cum or do you take a lick?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I know what you mean. She was into it when we were dating. But kids change things in a hurry.

Do you wipe it off after you cum or do you take a lick?
See, when you tell me that she was into it when you were dating, but isn't now that you're married, that makes me not want to get married.
I've never really been into tasting it so after I cum, I just run to the mirror to admire my work & wipe it off.

I love doing this sometimes, but I have to be really horny to do it, otherwise it just doesn't seem worth the effort. I usually shoot straight up or out depending on how im going at it, so a little contortion is sometimes necessary. My last GF would never let me blow a load in her face, but a couple of times, she'd jerk me off and it would end up right in my face. I teased her about it and made her feel guilty and she let me tittyfuck her, so it worked out pretty good for me.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love doing this sometimes, but I have to be really horny to do it, otherwise it just doesn't seem worth the effort. I usually shoot straight up or out depending on how im going at it, so a little contortion is sometimes necessary. My last GF would never let me blow a load in her face, but a couple of times, she'd jerk me off and it would end up right in my face. I teased her about it and made her feel guilty and she let me tittyfuck her, so it worked out pretty good for me.
Yeah, a few years ago, I went through a phase where I shot straight up, too, but ever since I discovered that I could hit my face, I've been hooked.
What did your girlfriend say or think when you hit yourself in the face when she jerked you off? Was she impressed or turned on? She should've let you give her a facial at least once.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for that great contribution to this thread! The best part about it was the scene with Peter North, my idol. I hadn't seen that footage before.
I don't have the footage to post to prove it, but I've actually given myself far better facials than any guy in that cumpilation, even Peter North.