Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello ladies

In light of the current world status, Ive decided self isolation and social distancing provides a good excuse to update my sex toy collection. So i am wondering if you have any recommendations for me? They have to be something i can use solo, and preferably in the middle price range.

They can be something you have and enjoy, or something you have heard is good.

And its only a recommendation, so anything goes, and anything will be considered ;)

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A little kidney bean shaped buzzer and a small butt plug has been treating me proper lately. I'm sorry I don't know the exact models, but for anything going inside you, you want quality silicone, glass, or steel. "Body safe" is a marketing term. Don't get me wrong, I have had no issues with PPE in the past, but during isolation I have also been "educating myself".

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rabbit vibe on amazon, theres also fruits and veggies....

I would ixnay the fruits and vegetables. They're fragile, and the last thing you want to do is end up in a hospital ER with virus patient so that they can retrieve bits and pieces out of your lily pad.

D

deleted1547822

Two words: Tracy's Dog

My wife said to just read the reviews (there's over 3500 of them), or just read this one:

Having read everyone's reviews, i had high expectations, but with the price being under 50 dollars, i wasnt exactly going to be shocked if it was mediocre. A few friends of mine bought it recently, and told me of its power. I was warned to take the day off, hydrate, and above all do some stretches. I thought they were being such drama queens.

It was delivered within 2 days of ordering, so it's already off to a good start. Opening the very discreet box, instructions say 2.5 hour charge time. Not too bad, i plug this lil bad boy in. While the kids are at school waiting for it to charge, killing time reading some erotica my friend and fellow queenie, recommended because i don't have time to screw around waiting to get into "the mood". I have to get the kids in a few hours and i need to be ready to go when this thing is done charging. Tik tok b!tch, tik tok welcome to motherhood. "Patiently waiting" me is checking to see if the light has stopped blinking every 10 minutes like a crackhead waiting for his dealer.. After only and hour and a half, solid pink light.

Game on.

I played with the settings on my hand to test this fine machinery out.The vibration for the g spot part is quite strong, i was impressed with with that even before use. Next was suction. So many levels it was interesting to see the different patterns and strength. There are 10 levels for clitoral and 10 patterns for g spot.I've never used a clit suction type stimulator, so i have nothing to compare it to, but looked forward to it none the less.

Time to solo party.

I found placement for the clit a bit low for my body shape, it took me a few min to get everything where it needed to be. That was a bit time consuming and slightly fustrating. But as with any new toy, its trial and error. I started the clit one on low, which i barely even felt. Unbeknownst to me it wasn't lined up 100% ,So, me being me, i decide to go from zero to 60 in 3.5. I hit the suction button setting to level 5 or 6 and hit the g spot button as well. And made a minor adjustment on suction placement.At least i think that's what happened, Because I'm pretty sure i blacked out,

My legs went straight out like those goats who faint when scared.

I never came so fast and so hard in my life. I squirted, i have NEVER DONE THAT. (Luckily i put a towel down cause i hate wet spots)

I frantically tried to turn it off, but ended up hitting the buttons like a maniac, sending to even stronger suction and now variant pulses from the g spot vibrator. And came, again. Im pretty sure i levitated. It was an unending orgasm.

This time, my soul left me, and god himself said "child, it is not your time, go back to the lil pink light." (Mind you, im agnostic.)

I'm brought back into my earthly body after managing to pull it off me throwing it across my bed, it falls to the floor, still buzzing happily away.

I shook for a good 5 minutes, i couldn't get up off the bed if even wanted to. I stared at my ceiling dazed trying to remember who i am and what year is this.

I get up to clean up and realize in my seizure like orgasms, i hurt my hip and back. Im still hobbling 4 hours later
I did not stretch enough.

So in conclusion, this met and exceeded expectations. Hydrate, make sure you don't have to do anything that involves decisions or brainpower for the rest of the day. And for the love of god, stretch like you are about to run the 500 meter dash.

Edit on July 3rd *This went viral, you owe me bigtime Tracy, and your little dog too*

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've heard of this womanizer sex toy I'm interested in, at some point. Hands free clit suction, I guess?

Otherwise I'm into my trusty Wahl vibe or my hands. (What I like about the Wahl is the dial knob, you can have it low at first and then turn it up as needed. Also: 40$ at Walgreens!)

Last edited:

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello ladies

In light of the current world status, Ive decided self isolation and social distancing provides a good excuse to update my sex toy collection. So i am wondering if you have any recommendations for me? They have to be something i can use solo, and preferably in the middle price range.

They can be something you have and enjoy, or something you have heard is good.

And its only a recommendation, so anything goes, and anything will be considered ;)

Lee,

I think that it was great that you post something that many avoid discussing.

There is great value in self gratification. I have always believed that it is better to take matters into your own hands that to be with someone incompatible.

It is also safe sex. You cannot contract a disease from it.

Reactions: Lee_M and ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
<<<<<< Not a woman

But, as a recovering shopaholic , may I suggest online shopping. The visual / mental stimulation of a one day 40% off sale, the exhilaration of hitting the place the order button, the longing of waiting for the box to be delivered, the rush, as you get and tear open the box, this followed by the OMG, how much money did I spend.

It sounds corny, but incredibly orgasmic, in it's own way :cool:

Stay well Ladies