Self- suck

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't suck my own cock....not even close. (older, not flexible, and only 4.5 inches on a good day hard) But if I could, I would rather think it was like the old ' you can't tickle yourself' thing. I certainly would not be surprised by anything, and I would think/feel it was just 'something in my mouth' more than "oh, there is a mouth on my cock.-- Mind you, I'd probably try if I could, though.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to suck my own cock . Now that I am older it's harder to reach . I would some times swallow
Exactly. It sounds like a dream come true, but its not worth the contortions, especially if you're an adult who isn't into yoga, even with a long cock. I will say though, the raw physical sensation of sucking on your own cockhead while coming is incredibly intense, regardless of your sexual preferences--much better than just masturbating with your two hands.

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly. It sounds like a dream come true, but its not worth the contortions, especially if you're an adult who isn't into yoga, even with a long cock. I will say though, the raw physical sensation of sucking on your own cockhead while coming is incredibly intense, regardless of your sexual preferences--much better than just masturbating with your two hands.
I know .. I miss the feeling of my own cock getting harder and harder in my mouth . The feeling of the throbbing of my heart beat while licking and sucking on my shaft . Then the sudden enlargement of my member and shortly after throbbing and pumping cum in my mouth .

When I was younger and stupidly horny yeah I used to, or when I was single for a while :mad:. I quite enjoyed the taste of my own pre cum but when I tried the full product out f curiosity I found it wasn't for me and did not try to swallow it :D

I haven't fr a long time but I'm sure I still could.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I have always wanted too but never could reach it. I took a tape measure, and measured one time to see how long I'd have to be to reach it. It'd have to be 17" long. Never mind, I'll just keep the fantasy to myself.

Reactions: Auburn Frat

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no desire to suck my own dick...I have kissed the head while driving through my gym shorts...some (women ask and request it. I wish I could fuck and eat a pussy at the same time. Perhaps it's to explore yoga.

I have said this a thousand times I wish I could eat pussy and fuck at the same time!

Reactions: Auburn Frat

Posterwall

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like most people above, when I was younger I could suck a good few inches, but nowadays its mainly just the tip I'm able to suck. Depending on my mood, I sometimes swallow my load. But i taste my precum almost always, whenever I'm jerking off.

Reactions: bijockfl

I used to be able to get a little over half of my cock in my mouth. Right now I can only get the head. I really need to start stretching.

Reactions: Sapioflex

Hung_Slav

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 40 and can still fit the whole head in my mouth. I used to be able to go deeper. I agree with others: the feeling is intense and still exciting, esp. licking the precum. I find that it makes me cum very quickly. But I don't swallow - I prefer to leave that to others. I cannot resist showing this ability sometimes when I go for a massage and get aroused. I find that it turns on masseuses who have never seen it before :)

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If one can do it, it is hard to resist. View attachment 515382

Dude. That cock is amazing! Do the chicks (or dudes) run when they see it? How big is that, and how much can you suck?

I just have to look for chicks willing to suck mine. Been fortunate to date that hasn't been an issue.

I wish I could suck my Cock, when I was younger I used to put my legs over my head and cum on my face and lick my spunk. I am not flexible enough despite having a 8" Cock when hard I can't quite reach it, bummer! I do still eat my cum sometimes, and I love my pre-cum.