Self Sucking

willem73: I'm with most of the others on here. When I first discovered I could do it (age 15 or so), I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Now, it's devolved into something I do only at the behest of a partner (and I've been asked if I could suck myself more times than you might imagine). As someone else observed, it's more like masturbation than actually being fellated, and it kills your back/neck.

alive_kicking2002:
i onced sucked my 11 inch cock so hard , as i was about to cum...i poohed myself and a turd fell in my mouth :mad:

Bigoledadd: Too old

Too inflexable

And too many people willing to do it for me.

alive_kicking2002: [glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow]
im full of shit....well thanx alot mate.....the only shit u get is from sticking yr dick up another guy you dick weed! :mad: :mad: :eek: ::)

sdhangerguy08: It would be interesting to watch. Wish I could do it myself!

toobig: I can easily suck myself,I can get 3-4 inces in my mouth It feels ok but not great,usually not very comphy when u do it. 13.5inches 2.75inc thick

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I agree. It can cause bone problems later, and the only reason to do it is erotic display with a "Lookie what I can do" motif, and to arouse size queens.

ruscorp: I thought this was something only Marilyn Manson could do? :eek:

bdybld: I am 8 x 6.5 around used to self suck but found orgasm to be less intense then if getting a blow job or during intercourse. it was a different experience.

biggbenn8: Funny story here...

I miss self sucking...

When I was much younger, 15, I discovered the joy of self sucking at age 13. I too was 'big younger' and just sort of thought it was even better than masterbation (and much easier clean up!).

One day was home alone and decided to go for a second load self sucking. I had discovered I could get more than just the head in my mouth by raising my legs over my head and 'feeding' it that way. Well, as I got close to coming, I -thought- I heard a car in the drive way (later realized it was street sounds). In my 'panic' (at getting caught) I rolled off the bed- backwards- hitting my hip on the corner metal piece of the bed (OUCH!). Really screwed up my back- and then had to lie about how I 'hurt my back' (blamed it on tripping up the stairs (there was a piece of loose rug that was always tripping us). Needless to say I couldn't self suck anymore.

Funny amendment to this story- My brother NEVER believed my 'stairs story'... So about 6 years ago after a good bottle of wine, he brought it up, again. Well maybe it was the wine, or horniness, or simply the desire to 'come clean', I told him the REAL story. He about busted a gut. Finally asked what was so funny- he said he wished I had said something... Did I remember the 'smudge' on his window near his bed? Yes, I did (pop used to ask what the hell caused it?). Turns out he had discovered it was the perfect spot for selfsucking as he could 'catch his foot' on the sill to 'hold tight' while self sucking. Damn- wish he had told me about that one...

I have in the past 3 years started doing yoga and stretching (my work requires standing and bending). I have discovered I can get my foreskin to my mouth again only after a long shower, a muscle relaxant (midol works well) and a 30-60 stretch I can do it... I view it as more masturbation, but the cum in the beard still feels good.

On this topic- what about self-fucking?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can easily get the head in my mouth but that's about it. Most girls can't get past the head either so I never expected that I could.

I don't usually self suck though, there is always someone else willing to do it for me ..

Strange thing though..
Some girls are so turned on by it and think it is so sexy yet some think it is totally disgusting....

I don't care for it myself , I did it a bit when I was younger but that's about it ...

magnum: I only tend to do it when I'm single for long periods of time and feeling kinky. I end up terribly sore by the time I'm done, since I try to get as much in as I can, heh. It's fun too because I have a pierced tongue; I'm ordering a vibrating one to use on my girlfriend, but I think I may end up trying it on myself as well :eek:

I also swallow, I figure if I expect someone else to do it there's no reason I shouldn't, I don't mind the taste but the consistency is a bit wierd. :p

boybuldge: I can suck myself but I must say it's not all that exiting. I much prefer to have it done for me. Perhaps it's because I can only get the head and about 2 inches in my mouth that it's not as good as someone else.

alive_kicking2002: [glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow]
do i look yellow?

duzyamuthano: i used to be able to do this in my teens, when i was thinner and more supple. i was uncut then (i was circumcised in my late teens), so i started by pulling the foreskin to my lips, and then worked closer by degrees until i could suck the head, and then the shaft. as a gay man it was something of a dream: kind of the best of both worlds :D. i'm not big for this forum (8"), but i guess it was big enough to bridge the gap.

now i'd risk a trip to the hospital if i tried this again, so these days i'm happy to look for (and offer) help!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8" not big enough for ths forum?! Go to the 'Meet or Greet' category and peruse the posts in the threads LPSG Stats and Help relaunch the Hall of Fame....send your stats. 8" is certainly bigger than average.

duzyamuthano: i'd certainly hope that at 8" i'm big enough for this forum, but i was just saying that by its nature the average of this group is weighted towards the higher end of the stats. i'm guessing 8" is towards the low end of this group, but i have no problem with that. 8) it certainly helped me in my quest to be both oral pitcher and catcher!

but thanks for the encouraging words, dmw, to a newbie on this board.