selflikethespirit_ aka serg_dnm aka Sergy Lyashev aka Sergei Dmitriev

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Title says it all - he is known by many names (real is either Sergei Lyashev or Sergei Dmitriev), but online his main account (set to private) is selflikethespirit_

Very hot Russian Guy from Rostov-on-Don.
As can be seen in pictures, he used to be a model in his youth. Now he is apparently trying to start a modelling agency in São Paulo, Brazil (where he now lives

He has a reputation of international fuckboy. His insta is very thirsty and he usually posts himself in bed with guys or as a minimum few thirst taps every week.

He usually hangs out with other international fuckboys like pakobboy (insta @)

He used to be super active on Grindr in moscow. Now from what I know he is active on São Paulo Grindr.

Reportedly, he is pretty hung. Had a conversation with him on Grindr in Brazil, he send pictures of his penis and claimed 22cm. Don’t know if it was his or just a random nude so can’t claim 100% he is hung.

I believe he deserves his own page, considering there are 7k gays following his exclusive thristtrap page on insta. Also pictures speak for themselves.

Feel free to share info/pics/rumours or whatever else about the guy. Cheers

Attachments

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just to clarify - pictures in the first post are from his early modelling career (about 5-10 years ago).
The subsequent pictures are of him currently. Taken from his Instagram.

His age is unknown. Like many gays he hides it - on Grindr he claimed to be 24, while in reality he is at least 28 and possibly 30

JMeth

Cherished Member
Media
I've matched with him on Tinder years ago. He's a dancer (ballet) iirc.

I found him very handsome, but didn't like his attitude.

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His attitude is indeed very shit. I’ve been subscribed to him for over 4 years now and the stuff he says is atrocious.
He claims that in the gay world nobody will even talk to you if you have a small dick (and he clarified that small is 7 inches or less. So he is a size queen). He openly said they gay community is the most toxic and that he loves that.

JMeth

Cherished Member
Media
His attitude is indeed very shit. I’ve been subscribed to him for over 4 years now and the stuff he says is atrocious.
He claims that in the gay world nobody will even talk to you if you have a small dick (and he clarified that small is 7 inches or less. So he is a size queen). He openly said they gay community is the most toxic and that he loves that.
Subscribed? You mean he has an OF?