semen quantity during the 20s/30s

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OK, I've decided this thread should go in the "old and hung" section, since it's geared toward guys who are in their 30s and beyond -- but since there's no counterpart to "young and hung" I'll stick it here. :D

I'm 30 and have noticed that my semen output has grown markedly in the last two years or so. We're talking going from the point where 5-10 medium squirts might be normal to a range that's more like 10-15 large squirts. I have on occasion shot off a mind-blowing 20 large globs of Stevejuice -- enough to totally soak a wad of tissues.

Has anyone else experienced a similar increase in output at my age? I am WAAAAY past puberty, having finished any development along those lines when I was only about 13. Unless other guys have had similar experiences, I'm thinking that maybe it has to do with changes in my diet or exercise? In the past year I've undertaken a pretty serious weightlifting regimen, and roughly quadrupled my protein intake as part of that ... could this be the explanation??

Any and all insights welcomed -- thanks!

Steve :)

Reactions: Summer of 1973

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Apr 27 2005, 07:21 PM
Mine has stayed pretty steady since puberty.

Sincerely,

Old and hung and full of ..... advice.
[post=305451]Quoted post[/post]​

Pecker, if I may......

Great! response and oh so true for this ol guy to.

Have to admit these youngsters are an informed bunch. Increased protein may have benefit. (edit + I never was a big un in the ejaculate department.)

blackwood

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a similar increase, but it was in my early to mid-twenties. I'm 36 now and still shoot a huge volume.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Seven to eight shots for me but the first 3 to 4 are clear and then the thick pudding comes like 3 to 4 of those also and total volume is about 3 to 5 table spoons full! Jose'Latinoboy9

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Mine's remained pretty steady. The only difference seems to be that it correlates positively with how recently I've had an orgasm, but also positively with how many orgasms I've had in the last month, but the relation to agedoesn't seem to correlate very well.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you are onto something with the diet change and increased exercise.

I have not done either of these and my ejaculate is the same....
in fact, i it may be DEcreasing.
I used to shoot a huge load every time and, while i still shoot a lot,
it is not near where i was in my teens/20s.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am 27 now. and i am shooting crazy amounts of cum . even though i masturbate every day once, i spurt 2 spoonfull of cum each time. it's just too much that i can breed the whole world hahah

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cum production peaks at about 25 to 30 years of age. After that it's all downhill. I'm in my 50s and shoot a paltry amount compared to when I was 25 :-(

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The smaller quantity with age is probably as much to do with the way the valves work. BPH (swelling prostate) causes nighttime disturbance. I got those non-prescription pills to help with that as soon as they came out. Within a couple of weeks, I was absolutely horrified to experience totally dry orgasms. I went straight to the doctor like a rat up a drainpipe to see what the hell that was about, and was told 'retrograde ejaculation'. Dropped the pills instantly and returned to old ways. Can somebody explain this retrograde ejaculation, how it works and why it does it? Maybe. We need to fit a non-return valve somewhere as we get older!

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm turning 34 in just 8 days, and i've noticed over the last 2 years that i produce less volume, but it's much thicker and sweeter than it used to be.... in my teens and 20's, it tended to be quite runny and a little on the bitter side, but the change in consistency i just figured was a result of aging..... though i must admit: if i engage in tantric sexual relations with guys, i spray like crazy....

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To Steve26 - how does your semen output compare to the *amazing* amount you describe blowing in 2005. I am very curious to know. I produce about half as much cum as I did in my 30's, but then I don't jerk off or fuck as much as I did then, so no big deal.

Will look forward to your post. And did you really shoot 20 large globs of Stevejuice in one orgasm. I mean like WOW, man!

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've found that my volume is directly related to how often I come . . . either thru rubbing one out or sex. I'm in my late 30s, recently married, have been having sex regularly, and still jerking off . . . . My volume and number of squirts has nearly doubled. It's like the body responds to supply and demand.