Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape In Senate Hearing Room

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not sure if this is sarcasm, but if it's not... have you ever met anyone working in politics? no shame is like #1 on the list of pre-qualifications.
I suppose I meant specifically sexual shame. Most people on this end of a sex scandal don't lean in to it, especially without a payday attached.

HVFac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose I meant specifically sexual shame. Most people on this end of a sex scandal don't lean in to it, especially without a payday attached.
You know him doubling down and trying to convince people that he's totally fine is just doing more damage to his personal brand. Probably the only field open to him now is sex work because of his egotistical strategy of trying to convince everyone that he didn't do anything wrong. What employer would want to be associated with someone who's judgement is so impaired?

He was better off just calling the whole incident a lapse in judgement and moving on. (Also, he's not doing Realdaddydick any favors since the guy works for a PR firm and presumably is in a position to advise him to cut this shit out.)

Lastly, he needs to realize the friends that are probably egging him on right now are the same ones who betrayed him and revealed everything about him in the wake of his scandal.

Kinda pitiful at this point.