Seriously guys

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
I was just ranting in my head about this same thing. I joined bateworld.com only 27 hours ago and have made more friends and have had more conversations than in the four months since I joined here.

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
Also, there is a factor of not being as seriously hung as many of the guys here. I thought this was the LARGE PSG. Shouldn't us "large" guys fit in? The thing that gets me is when I post a message or a photo on a thread, I get completely ignored. Many times, someone has said or posted the same photo and they get responded to. I am seriously thinking about abandoning this place.

SR_NullandVoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I would have to say that "fun" is a relative term. But I have to say it is tough to find a guy who is not a total airhead or completely dramatic.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get your ass out of the scene, sister. The second I did that I started meeting lots of guys I was actually interested in being around. For me, it was plugging into the political queer scene (still lots of drama, but much more tolerable as it seemed to have a point). For others I know, it was getting into the queer music scene, the queer video gaming scene, etc. But whatever scene you've plugged yourself into seems to be the wrong one.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would SOMEONE point me to the FUN gay men? All the boys i've talked to lately are just bitches with drama bombs.

You must be hanging out at the wrong places. All the men I know are intelligent, witty and fun. 'Course, I'm talking about my friends, and their friends.

If you're not a twenty-something twink, there's no excuse for the bitches-with-drama-bombs persona. And even then, there still isn't.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just ranting in my head about this same thing. I joined bateworld.com only 27 hours ago and have made more friends and have had more conversations than in the four months since I joined here.

For me, I think that the largest problem I have with this site, in regards to making friends, is the instant message system. I don't hang around the chat room so don't know how the im's work there. But for the threads, I'd love to be able to instant message someone's whose posts I agree or disagree with and talk to them that way instead of this private message scenario that seems to take forever.

Yes, I know, I'm spoiled wanting instant gratification for instant messages. I still think that this would make it easier to meet the men and women that are on here that I'd like to get to know better.

Thanks for listening,

Sklar