Seriously speaking

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that sometimes i am so humble and yet there are times when this little monster takes over me and i`m a pelethera of ego and testosterone? Do all men in general have this problem, or are some just better at hiding it than others, it`s like i have this split personality, sometimes i feel like i have this evil twin brother inside of me, that loves to boast about my cock. Could it be that it`s as simple as i am a man, and that men generly act like little children looking for acceptance, and all men are genually full of themselves at times? And if so, how do you women put up with us?

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ll take my milk and cookies now thank you very much, no... not those cookies, i wanted the ones with the little smily faces on them. Ok, now i`m ready for a nap. lol

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Denial is bliss........, until you get a reality check, acceptance is the key.lol

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you promise to spank us if were bad? If so, i just made a mess in the kitchen. lol

lafever

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This all seems to suggest that women have mysteriously found a way of keeping their own egos in check on a constant basis. I've found that they have the same capacity for aggrandizement as we do, though I've never seen one worse than the worst man I've encountered.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think that it's also hormone-related. i find that when i'm ovulating, i'm one of the hottest things around and i FEEL like i'm sexy as hell! i might see a cute little sorority slut in a teeny-tiny skirt and i may outweigh her by 30-40lbs, but i think, "damn, i'll bet she can't even have a GOOD orgasm and is probably a dead lay! i'm the WOMAN! WHOOT!"

then when i have PMS, i feel like shit - bloated, fat, and i don't want ANYONE seeing me naked! maybe it's just a surge of testosterone that's making you feel all RAWR!!!??

Etyicle

Just Browsing
Media
Why is it that sometimes i am so humble and yet there are times when this little monster takes over me and i`m a pelethera of ego and testosterone?
Now that you mention it, I am the same way. Sometimes I never talk and I am very humble and modest, than other times I am quite talkative and possibly even cocky although I try make my cockyness less prominent by being humorous. :rolleyes: It's very strange.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This all seems to suggest that women have mysteriously found a way of keeping their own egos in check on a constant basis. I've found that they have the same capacity for aggrandizement as we do, though I've never seen one worse than the worst man I've encountered.

We keep our egos in check because we are constantly judged and rated. Sometimes it makes us insecure, sometimes it makes us feel good, but mostly it helps us not to take ourselves too seriously...or maybe that's just me!

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think that it's also hormone-related. i find that when i'm ovulating, i'm one of the hottest things around and i FEEL like i'm sexy as hell! i might see a cute little sorority slut in a teeny-tiny skirt and i may outweigh her by 30-40lbs, but i think, "damn, i'll bet she can't even have a GOOD orgasm and is probably a dead lay! i'm the WOMAN! WHOOT!"

then when i have PMS, i feel like shit - bloated, fat, and i don't want ANYONE seeing me naked! maybe it's just a surge of testosterone that's making you feel all RAWR!!!??

haha - a dead lay! I know exactly the kind of girl you're talking about! I'll take "the WOMAN" over that anyday!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is it that sometimes i am so humble and yet there are times when this little monster takes over me and i`m a pelethera of ego and testosterone? Do all men in general have this problem, or are some just better at hiding it than others, it`s like i have this split personality, sometimes i feel like i have this evil twin brother inside of me, that loves to boast about my cock. Could it be that it`s as simple as i am a man, and that men generly act like little children looking for acceptance, and all men are genually full of themselves at times? And if so, how do you women put up with us?

lafever

Well, you should learn to keep things silent sometimes. Are you one of those guys that reveals the plot to a movie to someone who hasn't seen it and wanted to see the movie only ending up spoiling the entire experience for the ones who weren't "in the know"? :smile:

Besides, men are always trying to compete with another. It is any wonder men get ANY-thing done by the time all the "mine is bigger, faster, harder, stronger, etc." over. It will be time for bed. Hehehe.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

lafever

Don't worry about it women get it all the time; it's called PMT.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some studies state that men go thru hormonal cycles as well, though it is not necissarily monthly or as obvious.

I do believe that some men (and women) are more sensitive to pheromones or chemistry of their partner. My husband always knew when I was about a week from my period thru my breath. He said it would get a sweeter smell. During ovulation he would also react to my smell and tended to become more sexually aggressive.

We really are animals reacting to each others scent! :biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly i don`t see how so many cocks in this confined space get along as well as we do, sure theres maybe 5 or 7 bullies out of 150 thousand reading these posts world wide but i`ve found that to be typical behavior in any new environment that i`ve gone into. It`s funny how us men can wave our cocks around for dominance over the pack, women too but seldomly unless they have cocks themselves. I`m just here to have fun, and to ask questions that i would not dare ask anywhere else, but it`s interesting how the wolf pack comes out together, i know who they are now for sure, just took several days to feel them out. There not very good at hiding themselves, all you have to do is be a honest person without motives who can stand up for yourself, they just can`t resist, they just can`t believe someone would ever dare challenge their agressiveness.

lafever

p.s. Sorry if i spoiled the ending for you, as i`m sure some just like to watch a good cock fight. lol