Seth MacFarlane

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else think he's hot?
Can't find any stats on him but watched a couple of clips of him and he seems tall.....incredibly talented which just adds to his hotness.
Wonder if there are any shirtless pics of him out there.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I think he's cute. He was Bill Maher a week or so ago where his attractiveness was actually addressed by one of the panel members who was male but admitted to being heterosexual.

Still I don't think Seth has a body and I have no desire to see it, but his face is nice. You do get to see his belly on those Hulu commercials. He's pudgy.

Reactions: 1 person

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I'd seen him until he did that Hulu commercial the other month. VERY hot indeed. I couldn't help but wonder though... All that money and he couldn't afford a better toupee?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's very hot -- and I think his stomach is cute (after the alien bit, naturally).

BUT I despise the Family Guy. I do, however, enjoy watching the Family Guy with sub 30-year-olds because they laugh their asses off, but they don't actually get most of the references.

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I think he's cute. He was Bill Maher a week or so ago where his attractiveness was actually addressed by one of the panel members who was male but admitted to being heterosexual.

Still I don't think Seth has a body and I have no desire to see it, but his face is nice. You do get to see his belly on those Hulu commercials. He's pudgy.

So what is so wrong with pudgy? Not everyone wants to be the ultimate stick figure. As for Seth, I would eat him, fuck himand then eat him some more. He does look like a sweater in bed. You know the type, two humps and it's like you're walking around in a rainforest. Would still do him though.
BTW, my gaydar gives off a little tinkle when I see him.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what is so wrong with pudgy? Not everyone wants to be the ultimate stick figure. As for Seth, I would eat him, fuck himand then eat him some more. He does look like a sweater in bed. You know the type, two humps and it's like you're walking around in a rainforest. Would still do him though.
BTW, my gaydar gives off a little tinkle when I see him.

Nothing is wrong with pudgy. Just stating an observation of mine. I have no grand desire to see his body. Seems to be average.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought he was Chris Knight... Peter from the Brady bunch... they seem to have been separated at birth. Then I heard all those voices and i knew who he was. I think he's hot and I really like talent in a guy, and I'm not really bothered by a little extra cush... He seems really confident, which I think usually indicates a big dick... I'd for sure go for it... at least once
Garg MAn