Seth4282 (bigfit_)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has a gf called Sidney.
Such a waste. She wouldn't know what to do with that ass of his.

It's a waste that a straight guy has a girlfriend? I hate to break it to you, but not every human being on the planet wants their asses played with.

Reactions: Adriannnnnx

n00y33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, I think that sooner or later he will come back, if you go to his OF, it does not appear as deleted but deactivated, therefore, this leaves a door open for a possible return. Also, if he had wanted to disappear completely, he would have tried to erase all traces on the Internet (for example: his IG profile is still open and active). I mean, he knows he could make a lot of money with his body haha :emoji_eggplant::emoji_peach:

Clone002

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, he just liked to show the result of all his hard work on his body in return for appreciation and some money.
He was fucking guys so yea he was g4p

D

deleted1247374

Bump. I wonder if I have been blocked from his instagram or he deleted his. It also seems like he broke up with his girlfriend.
yes. I was speaking to him and telling him he should try more ass play and he was very nice and kind - we spoke for maybe a month. But after he became reborn he did block me - which made me sad, but I understand why he did it. So he probably blocked most of the guys that were following him

RTUR

Sexy Member
Media
yes. I was speaking to him and telling him he should try more ass play and he was very nice and kind - we spoke for maybe a month. But after he became reborn he did block me - which made me sad, but I understand why he did it. So he probably blocked most of the guys that were following him

Oh, I see... Thanks for the head ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.