Sex as a workout

Rivalneko

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Posts
36
Media
0
Likes
394
Points
163
Location
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
Hey guys, i’ll start off by saying that I have terrible gym discipline. I’ve gone for stretches of several years where i did consistent workouts, but for the last 4 years I’ve been in a stretch of essentially doing nothing.

I *have* been going to sex clubs more often in the meantime, and I figured that counts for some cardio. I’m usually in there until 4 or 5am, on and off fucking or playing with guys.

Now I saw this clip on bluesky: Hole next door (@holenextdoor.bsky.social)

And it looks kind of like doing squats but while riding a dildo.

So here’s my new attempt at motivating myself - i’m trying to figure out if there is a good workout routine that combines sex and fitness?

It’s difficult to find stuff online since most search results are just porn fantasies of fucking in the gym, but i’m specifically looking for a workout routine to train my legs, chest, and arms while doing some sexual activity.

Hope someone who has more knowledge of fitness training can help me come up with some ideas 😊
 
Hey guys, i’ll start off by saying that I have terrible gym discipline. I’ve gone for stretches of several years where i did consistent workouts, but for the last 4 years I’ve been in a stretch of essentially doing nothing.

I *have* been going to sex clubs more often in the meantime, and I figured that counts for some cardio. I’m usually in there until 4 or 5am, on and off fucking or playing with guys.

Now I saw this clip on bluesky: Hole next door (@holenextdoor.bsky.social)

And it looks kind of like doing squats but while riding a dildo.

So here’s my new attempt at motivating myself - i’m trying to figure out if there is a good workout routine that combines sex and fitness?

It’s difficult to find stuff online since most search results are just porn fantasies of fucking in the gym, but i’m specifically looking for a workout routine to train my legs, chest, and arms while doing some sexual activity.

Hope someone who has more knowledge of fitness training can help me come up with some ideas 😊
I’m not a coach nor anything like that, but I believe you can do some actual exercise just like you are saying, I mean, if you can do squats while using a dildo, there can be different exercises you can apply that logic too.

What if you look foot actual exercise routines and just add that sexual theme, like go out for a run but with a mini plug hidden or something like that?
 
  • Love
Reactions: enelamolus
Sex is some of the best and most fun exercise you can do! Physical, vigorous sex is hot. So the type of sex I usually have with women is great exercise for both. The guy always does much more physical work but when you need a breather she can get on top and go at it :) If you do a couple different positions you use a lot of your muscles, especially core muscles. When she's on top its leg muscles and some core muscles.
With guys its pretty much the same but you have to have some REALLY in shape leg muscles to do the squat/cock ride for any length of time. I have strong leg muscles but not for that. Its also great cardio.
My motto is if you're hearts not racing and you're not breathing hard you're not done :)
 
When I was in uni I was having lots of sex and for prolonged time, up to an hour with no stop. It was great exercise and I was getting abs just because of that lol. I was always the more active one and on top.

Now I'm having less sex because I'm not in a student environment but I'd love to get back into that routine because it was such a fun and intense workout. I was a top only then, and there's loads of bottoms that want their holes spread wide open. Now I bottom too and I realize that it's not easy at all to find tops. That's probably also a good part of the reason why I was having so much sex, because tops are not so abundant lol.

If I had a regular sex buddy I'd fuck everyday as a cardio workout. Alas, I need to be on the hunt almost always and people don't wanna fuck during the week. Mostly weekends and at chemsex parties, which is absolutely not what I want or feel attracted to.

If you're a top, schedule some regular time with your hookups. For example every Tuesday you meet Zach for a workout. And then you both have fun while working out and end with a good orgasm.
 
After a long masturbation, I can feel the various muscles sore form that event. I remember this guy giving me a long blowjob, I was trying to make my cock has hard as I can resulting in squeezing by buttocks, the next day my bum was so sore...
 
  • Love
Reactions: enelamolus
I’m not a coach nor anything like that, but I believe you can do some actual exercise just like you are saying, I mean, if you can do squats while using a dildo, there can be different exercises you can apply that logic too.

What if you look foot actual exercise routines and just add that sexual theme, like go out for a run but with a mini plug hidden or something like that?
When you think about it it's not just during sex you can get to work out you can also, as already mentioned, weork in things like squats over a dildo, wall mount the dildo, wank while standing on one leg and changing over, press-ups while using a cushion or something to take your cock, the variations of physical exercise and masturbation are endless.
 
  • Love
Reactions: enelamolus
I don’t think you’ll find success trying to program sex acts in the same way you program exercise. You could do various types of yoga and functional moves to dominate sex, like you mentioned, but the work you put in will most likely pale in comparison to what you could do if you actually exercised.

To put it this way, sex workouts are just going to give you the benefits of sex. So why not try to program your reward system instead? If you want to include masturbation, use sexual release as the immediate reward after working out.
 
  • Love
Reactions: enelamolus
Agree with all the above. I run an online naked workout group for men. Our next session is tomorrow, 7th December 2025, 16:00-17:30 GMT, so the American boys can join in too. DM me for the Zoom link (I have a subscription) or join our discord server, adding me on Jorik87.

The group is for men to work out together naked, touching ourselves throughout is encouraged, the final part is there for us to masturbate together. In the future, hopefully, we get to do this kind of thing face-to-face. But until society changes and gyms allow men to be naked and sexual together, we'll have to create these places ourselves.
 
Agree with all the above. I run an online naked workout group for men. Our next session is tomorrow, 7th December 2025, 16:00-17:30 GMT, so the American boys can join in too. DM me for the Zoom link (I have a subscription) or join our discord server, adding me on Jorik87.

The group is for men to work out together naked, touching ourselves throughout is encouraged, the final part is there for us to masturbate together. In the future, hopefully, we get to do this kind of thing face-to-face. But until society changes and gyms allow men to be naked and sexual together, we'll have to create these places ourselves.
Yeah a naked gym or at least naked Hours would be so Great
 
  • Love
Reactions: enelamolus