Sex Etiquette/Rules?

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow sucks for your friend but I can't help but laugh so freaking hard.... Although I agree with the point of warning it kinda ruins the mood during too... I do agree as well with Phil about being aware of what your getting into when the girl starts a BJ.... discuss it or expect all scenarios.

THIS is still funny as all hell to hear about though it would suck big time to be on the receiving end. I don't think the punishment fits the crime though.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
"Oh sorry, I slipped"
*back kick*
"Shit, sorry, so did I"

haha, yes as opposed to exactly that.

It's interesting how most people agree that you should give warning but there's definitely a few who think you should accept the risk if your going to go down on someone.

As funny as I thought it was and made fun of him for it, I am gonna make sure I keep giving warning. Don't want that experience personally.

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some people don't find swallowing cum appealing and in addition to that even if she doesn't mind you still want to warn her just purely if for nothing other than the fact that you do realize you are literally shooting some thing into her mouth. it would be all too easy for an unprepared woman to choke. the anal thing definately ask. some can't handle it, some don't find it erotic, some are small enough to require prep, all sorts of things on this one. and some women if you warn them will be nice, and self conscious enough to clean it out first. lol
Ripvanwinkle, maybe you don't know this but not all men jerk around like a fish out of water and start making noises when they cum. some people you don't even know i have a friend who can cum during sex and then keep fucking his wife for another hour. and you would never know the difference. he doesn't make any noises, or even make a face. some guys you just don't know so don't be so judgmental of the poor girl.
i know that i have never given a bj to a guy who didn't already intend to warn me. every time i would say just let me know when your gonna cum i would get some thing like well of course. so i just stopped saying it eventually.