Sex Question

Journeyman20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all.
Maybe its a weird question, but I still would like to ask. How many times per week/month men should have sex to keep organism healthy and is it unhealthy having sex every day/twice per day. I love sex, but I also wanna stay healthy and wondering is there any risk to health/appeareance if u cum too often. Please people who knows, I would like to hear your answers.
p.s Maybe someone asked it before, I didin't look in any other topics.

Last edited:

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
If you can have sex more than once per day go for it! Many people jack off multiple times per day and recent medical studies say that frequent ejaculations help prevent prostrate problems later in life.

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
The only risks i can think of are mechanical. For example, if you're large, you will make her sore. Or, if you have a short frenulum, or your foreskin is otherwise too tight, you can injure your foreskin. Hell, if a girl rides your dick really hard, and your cock slips out, she can come down on it and break it.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is it unhealthy having sex every day/twice per day. I love sex, but I also wanna stay healthy and wondering is there any risk to health/appeareance if u cum too often. Please, people who know, I would like to hear your answers.
FlexxxFlintstone is correct...if you can cum twice a day comfortably, go for it. When I was in my 30's I fucked my wife twice almost everyday...in the morning before getting up, and at night before going to sleep. We were both hot for each others body and enjoyed the pleasure.

Now that I'm in my 70's I visit a urologist twice a year, and he has assured me that if a guy has the urge to ejaculate, its his prostate telling him to empty it. The size of the load you shoot will indicate if you are capable of it. If you are masturbating or fucking too often you will feel some discomfort in your genitals when the contractions of orgasm occur, and your load will be just a few drops. That means you are overdoing it.

So enjoy your libido...I still do mine.

Journeyman20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe I read somewhere from a study, that showed if you ejaculated 7 times a week between your 20s and 30's that the risk of prostate issued dropped considerable amounts when you get older.
Well, then I have nothing to worry about :) Sometimes I do it only twice per month.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As often as possible as long as it does not interfere with your work life, your recreation time and impact your other social life.

Enjoying life - still.