Sex with a strap on (with your wife)

D_Arsenio Overtit

Account Disabled
Media
Has anybody here been fucked by their wife using a strap on? I have fantasized about this for a while, even brought it up to my wife, but she doesn't seem interested. Says it weirds her out.

FYI we do explore anal play together, both ways, and she knows i like it. We have toys and blah blah blah

but she wont fuck me... she's even used a toy on me while thrusting, to give me that impression of a strap, but she wont strap.... ideas?

It is extremely hot, and finding a woman who is open and into it can be difficult. I've had gfs like your wife, into giving and receiving lots of hot anal play, even toys, but the strap-on is kind of a whole other step, I suppose.

Sounds like you have a pretty open and full sexual life, and have gotten close to it with the toy thrusting, so I suppose just keep on gently suggesting. Sounds like she's close, just can't get quite into the idea fully.

Best of luck and hope once she tries it, she loves it!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i heard they are hard to control / keep in. last thing i want is it to be a chore for her. but, agreed, just get it, it will be used

You both may get more pleasure from her fucking you with a dildo without the whole strap-on rigmarole, especially if she's much smaller than you are.

it takes time. I think the whole 'weird' thing is becaus it feels un natural to the woman, but once she tries it, she will love it too.
Are you bi or straight? that can play a part in her feeling about doing it also.

D_Arsenio Overtit

Account Disabled
Media
i think she has a feeling i am bi, but i consider myself curious i guess. she plays along with it pretty good. i just like dicks, never been with another one though, and couldn't ever love a man like my wife, just a sexual attraction to penises. i see what your getting at though.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you don't have a strap on for her to use with her dildo's? I was at a party once and someone was demonstrating the strap on dildo's. There are all kinds. Double sided dildos, dildos with a vibrating part that hits the right spots for the woman when it is in a strap. I am just saying that they are more fun than they appear to be for the woman.....if the woman is into toys.

bgck4utoc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have, to be honest the strap on we bought is just akward for her to use....it doesnt stay in and it was really hard for her to control.
After the first time we used it she hasnt attempted since or wanted to( I should say that we opted for the cheap one so it doesnt have a very good strap set), I would make sure that she will at least try it out and then invest in a good one(one with leather and the ring in the front for the dildo to attach too), maybe you'll find other uses for it/or the dildo that comes with it......

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are many experiences in life that, if not experienced, are difficult to understand.
i know how it feels to have something that shape & size inside.
and it would be a back & forth motion, not a thrusting in and out motion.
thrusting is good. back & forth is irritating.
even vibrating, unless it's thrusting it's not good.

i know what feels good to me.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i know how it feels to have something that shape & size inside.
and it would be a back & forth motion, not a thrusting in and out motion.
thrusting is good. back & forth is irritating.
even vibrating, unless it's thrusting it's not good.

i know what feels good to me.

The only benefit of the strap-on harness that I can even imagine is the Femdom mind-fuck. Otherwise just sticking with a dildo would be more intuitive, more comfortable and more intimate.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only benefit of the strap-on harness that I can even imagine is the Femdom mind-fuck. Otherwise just sticking with a dildo would be more intuitive, more comfortable and more intimate.
uh huh.
i think i'd prefer the detatched, side on view. i'd want to look at his face, not the back of his head.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uh huh.
i think i'd prefer the detatched, side on view. i'd want to look at his face, not the back of his head.

Exactly. I love toyplay and I love fucking, but they're really two separate things. And I'm a non-versatile top. I know how these things work.

D_Arsenio Overtit

Account Disabled
Media
sure, i think thats part of it. Having your wife fuck you fits in the femdom catagory. And im not complaining, i love where we are at now, this is just a fantasy ive been trying to get going with her.

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've talked with my wife about it over the years, and finally bought a strap on and harness for her online this week. she doesn't know yet. i'll ease her into it somehow, and really hope she tries it and gets into it, at least once or twice a year. but basically at this point, if she doesn't fuck me i'm going to find a young guy to give me the real thing. i'm tired of wondering what it feels like, and getting just vanilla sex, when i get any.

ps: i'm bi and want to try everything at least once before i die.