Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had the hots for any of my bosses, so it never came up for me. I have had affairs with coworkers - mostly good, sometimes not so good. Here are some cliches that I've heard over the years:

1. Never get your meat and bread at the same place.

2. Don't go fishing off the company pier.

3. Don't dip your pen in the company inkwell.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Supposedly, it's not a good thing to shit in your own nest, but, yes. Although "Boss" is not quite the right description of our work relationship, he was in charge of the organization. We were more like "Comrades in Arms", as it was a progressive non-profit workplace. We had so much in common, in our beliefs and such a great sexual connection, it just seemed natural and ended as a 3 year long relationship, but has turned out to be a life-long friendship that endures. We love and respect each other, even though it didn't last as a commitment to each other. No regrets, at all. Another "Boss", however, went from an exciting affair to workplace disaster and I learned a huge lesson. But it was still really hot!... lol. Having been an employer myself, since, I knew better than to get involved with employees that were obviously into doing the deed. In my job now, there is no one I'd risk it with, but, when you are working with people with true mutual interests, why not consider the possibilities of a relationship with someone you share the best parts of your brain with?

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nasty! I would never do such a thing.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
had sex with, married, and had a child with my boss.

best fucking job i ever had.
ROFLMAO!!
I have an aunt that did the same thing and has never regretted it.

Me? Been there, done that, own the t-shirt. And her husband knew the whole time, didn't bother him, and he still liked me!! :eek: I had to move out of town to get out of that one. :biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never did have sex with any employer- male or female- I did however once come dangerously close. The fates of drunkeness stepped in and prevented anything from happening and I resigned the following week. Since then, my thought has been not to mix business with pleasure- therefore my agents and editors are always people I have no desires for.