Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mattsdong said:
Why would anybody want to suck their own dick? God created women for that :p

Yes Matt, and God created huge cocks for self-sucking... else why would mine reach so easily past my mouth to my forehead ?:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

clyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i tried a few years ago just randomly and found out i could get the head in my mouth. but it has been a while. i've grown over an inch since then so im sure if my flexibility was the same, or even better, i would have no problem getting myself off. however, i'd rather just go on a date with ms. michigan :wink:

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i,ve never managed to suck my own baseball bat, its too wierd, and i'm not flexible due to my over toned body that won't flex down enough, had i done a few years ago then may be i'd b able to, not now though matey.

you guys ar weird, wierd i tells ya weird

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by the way i use to know someone that was an own cocksucker, he use to be a ballet,gynast thingy, i dont know what he's capable of know but i would not want to guess

wowo345

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah. I masturbated at least once a day after the first time I came. By the time I was 15, my dick had grown a lot and I discovered I could touch it with my tongue. I became obsessed with being able to suck it. My body was pretty flexible too. My dick grew longer and I was ultimately able to get my lips around my dickhead. The best I could ever do was get my dickhead and about an inch of the shaft into my mouth. I sucked myself to climax regularly for a couple of years. When I was able to have frequent sex with girls, I liked that better.

tinychris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mattsdong said:
Maybe because they are not always available?

Anyway, never crossed my mind to suck my own dick. Way too short for that. But I came on my face and mouth a view times.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RoysToy said:
Do keep the cum out of your eye, though, damn, it stings!

I almost blinded a guy that way once with something akin to shooting at point-blank range. Still, it was an experience. :rolleyes:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattsdong said:
So that's what they're for! All this time I've been wondering. LOL

I can selfsuck but not even one millionth as good as someone else sucking it or me sucking someone else. It's really only good for showing off to someone who wants to see it. Or if you're flexible enough to suck a guy off while you're fucking him like Danny Hunter in "Starting Young".