Sex?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! You two! Get a room! :tongue:

If he was local, it would already be booked (for MrsR too) :redface::biggrin1:

Even if we weren't local, if we had the funds I'd be booking a trip for two (me and MrsR or sg and her cat) for a month long fuckapalooza getaway with enough pharmaceuticals packed to keep a horse hard the entire time.

To me, sex is a spiritual experience as some of you have mentioned - however, sex with someone I love is very different to sex with someone I only lust after. In a physical sense, I get as much joy and sensation with both but in a mental, spiritual way; I much prefer to make-love rather than just 'have sex'. There is a special connection that happens - you can't get from a simple sex partner. (Despite how much fun you have!) :tongue:

D to the fucking ITTO! <-- Hmm, that made me sound kinda ancient. Let me repharase that...

FUCK YEAH!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he was local, it would already be booked (for MrsR too) :redface::biggrin1:

Perhaps you should consider moving closer to one another? :tongue:

Even if we weren't local, if we had the funds I'd be booking a trip for two (me and MrsR or sg and her cat) for a month long fuckapalooza getaway with enough pharmaceuticals packed to keep a horse hard the entire time.

Aww! Such a nice man! Everyone needs at least one fuckapalooza in their lifetime. :biggrin1:

D to the fucking ITTO! <-- Hmm, that made me sound kinda ancient. Let me repharase that...

FUCK YEAH!

Haha, don't worry. Ditto is a part of my vocabulary and in a parallel universe I haven't even been born yet! :eek: I'm glad you agree sir. :smile:

njbigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my view there are two types of sex. The one that is just purely physical, that makes me quiver in anticipation and after orgasm to the point of unconsciousness, where my body lets out everything. The other is emotional type of sex, with someone I care about, or love, in which we have created that emotional bond, that is more than just physical but is mental and "out of body" where when we both orgasm, our bodies shake because our love making not only was just sex, but was our bodies talking to one another showing how much we both care.....