Sexual orientation in profile - funny thing

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, I just recognized something really funny.
I had 100% straight in my profile for quite a while and lots of guys coming on to me. For a few months now I have no sexual preferences shown and guess what. No guys contacting me anymore. I think it's really hilarious. :smile:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha ha, yeah I changed mine from 99% to 100% recently because it became apparent there are some very strange ideas on the definitions of straight/bi/gay here on LPSG, and what individual percentages might mean.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't you heard? You can enjoy dick, enjoy having dick in your mouth and ass, and still get to call yourself 100% Straight...because human sexuality is just so fluid, we have no right to tell people who self identify as 100% straight but like getting fucked that perhaps they are not 100% straight after all! :rolleyes:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Oh, I didn't know that. How enlightening LPSG is once in a while. I like labels though.
Anywhore, maybe we should change the system from percentage to "fucks women", "fucks guys", "fucks both", "fucks everything" and "wants to fuck but doesn't get layed". Could be fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I didn't know that. How enlightening LPSG is once in a while. I like labels though.
Anywhore, maybe we should change the system from percentage to "fucks women", "fucks guys", "fucks both", "fucks everything" and "wants to fuck but doesn't get layed". Could be fun.

The last one needs to be divided into 'wants to fuck women but doesn't get laid', 'wants to get fuck men but doesn't get laid' and 'wants to fuck both but doesn't get laid'. :biggrin1:

And you forgot 'doesn't really want to fuck anyone'.

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't you heard? You can enjoy dick, enjoy having dick in your mouth and ass, and still get to call yourself 100% Straight...because human sexuality is just so fluid, we have no right to tell people who self identify as 100% straight but like getting fucked that perhaps they are not 100% straight after all! :rolleyes:

I want to shake your hand for this comment.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
The last one needs to be divided into 'wants to fuck women but doesn't get laid', 'wants to get fuck men but doesn't get laid' and 'wants to fuck both but doesn't get laid'. :biggrin1:

I bet that anyone who doesn't want to fuck at all does NOT visit LPSG. :biggrin1:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the only one I never really understood. Seems so utterly alien.

I bet that anyone who doesn't want to fuck at all does NOT visit LPSG. :biggrin1:

It will apparently come as a surprise to some that there are a significant number of people--gay, straight, bi, etc...--whose sexual preferences don't include "fucking" in the traditional sense. Some people take their sexual satisfaction in ways other than "fucking". I guarantee you there are many such folks on this very site. Alien or not.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
It will apparently come as a surprise to some that there are a significant number of people--gay, straight, bi, etc...--whose sexual preferences don't include "fucking" in the traditional sense. Some people take their sexual satisfaction in ways other than "fucking". I guarantee you there are many such folks on this very site. Alien or not.

Point taken. Actually I took the comment in its broadest sense referring to asexual people. I know that such people do exist but as I said I do not understand it. If the comment referred solely to individuals that do not engage in penetrative sex then I misunderstood.

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

Ok, let's say no sexual interaction at all.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Let's not forget "loves a cup a tea and a slice of cake".

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Point taken. Actually I took the comment in its broadest sense referring to asexual people. I know that such people do exist but as I said I do not understand it. If the comment referred solely to individuals that do not engage in penetrative sex then I misunderstood.

There is a massive difference between people who do not like to have sex versus people who do not like to have anal/vaginal sex. It is entirely possible to have an intense, hugely satisfying sexual encounter without vaginal or anal sex.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Point taken. Actually I took the comment in its broadest sense referring to asexual people. I know that such people do exist but as I said I do not understand it.

That's how I intended it. And I have seen a few on LPSG who are asexual, or close to it. Like you, I don't understand it at all because it's so alien to me, but I bet I seem pretty alien to them.