sexually whats the craziest thing you ever done

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just curious--over time we do crazy silly things at the heat of the moment--like make bet and lose--ran naked down the street as a joke--played a game of chicken with someone--bad and good sexual encounters

just talk about crazy things done andexperiences good and bad

Reactions: Gomez02

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i will start things off since no one seems to do anything crazy or out of the ordinary

one time playing a game of strip poker with few buddies of mine--i was apparently lousy at the game as i was naked before anyone else was--- but what we did was played another round and if won i was able to put a piece of clothing back on--needless to say i won a round and got to put my underwear back on.. but thet was the end of my luck---the guy dealing the cards made a deal if i won next round i can put all my clothes back on but if i lost i had to remain naked--lay on stomach and be tied down and any time anyone wanted to come by smack your ass or whatever they can do it no questions asked--i said sure

and once again i lost--so when i lost i laid in the bed and they tied my hands and feet to the bed( two of these guys i had already been with sexually so i knew anything was possible with them)--time to time they would walk through house smack my ass pull my hair--and one of the guys that i hadnt been with looks to make sure no one was coming and sticks his dick in my mouth and began fucking my mouth--one of the guys yelled for him so he puts it away and leaves the room..

the guy that dealt the cards comes in his underwear says he almost lost--and he had fucked me several times so he knew i liked that-- he gets in bed wets my hole with spit and his dick as well and slides it inside me and as he fucked me he tells me he was going to leave me here all night long and let the guys do whatever--- i told him that wasnt part of the deal and he tells me no it wasnt but the next person that wins the next round gets to come in an do whatever they want to me-and he knows i enjoy bondage pain ..belts whips and stuff like that--so for the time the guys were there---each guy did something to me --whipped me with their belts--stuck dicks in my mouth had me suck them --had me lick their assholes--and of course screw me--

then when all was done they untied me we all got dressed and i said i need to play strip poker-they all laughed and said what they did wasnt part of strip poker--that they made that up once i was tied up in the bed--i didnt know what to think

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's take a trip down memory lane lol:

I've been DPed twice

Sucked a cop's cock to get out of a drunk and disorderly (I could do a whole list of things I've traded head for lol)

Had sex with a bf discreetly in a hotel we were sharing with his family while they were sleeping

Gave a bf head under his desk in his office while he was working and had people coming in and out

Had a threesome on a first date

Had sex with a guy and blew his dad in the same weekend

Public sex. LOTS of public sex lol

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gave head to a date in a movie theater (bad movie, not crowded)
i gave head to a date one time and it ws crowded star wars phantom menace ws plaing--during the race scene i was sucking his dick----he moans few times and then cums in my mouth and as i swallowed his load he made couple loud noises which got one of the workers to come in with flashlight-- i managed to sit back up and my date covered his dick with his shirt then the guy left--and my date put his dick back in his pants and zipped them

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
craziest thing i ever did was met a guy into bondage and pain tie my hands to hook on ceiling and my ankles to floor--and i figured i can handle pain as i loved it--but he used belts whips and this thing he called cat n 9 tails he modified and put tiny hooks on the end oftail--when he swatted my back easily-couple went into my back--he pulled on it pulling them out of my skin-he did 5 more swats with it harder and pulled on it and i could feel it stretching and' pulling out of my skin- then he had sex of anal beeds slid them up my ass-- pulled my hair put alligator clips on the studs in my nipples and sent a shock through them--everything with him was about pain--even sliding his 9 inch veiny cock inside me as i stood there still tied up and he fucked me as hard as he wanted--licking the blood off my back---i began shaking and stuff felt kind of wierd next thing i know i was shooting cum a good 5 feet out of my dick and then he was shooting his inside me

Reactions: deleted1284173

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went over to a guy's house that I had chatted with a few times online but had never met. I had learned from our chats that he enjoyed a lot of kink and had some great fantasies. He had me come over to his house after midnight. He also told me to unlock all the doors of my car and leave the keys in the ignition, just come to the front door. Before I made it to the front door, some guy jumped out of the bushes, put a pillow case over my head and shoved me into the back of my car. He then drove me to some secluded spot out of town. He got me out of the car and then had me get down on my knees. He took the pillowcase off and I could see an old farmhouse behind us and corn fields all around us. He made me suck his dick and then he said he was going to piss on my and in my mouth. I wasn't into that at the time, so I kept asking him not to do that. He said it didn't matter what I said, but I learned that the more I sucked his cock, it kept him from being able to piss. He then pulled me up and pushed me over the hood of my car. He fucked me until he came. We got back into the car (me up front now) with him driving us back to his place. Even though he had driven for about 10 minutes when we went there, it only took about 60 seconds to get back to his place. He had driven around in circles the first time.

A few months later, I went back over to his place. This time it was in the middle of the day. He had my strip down when I got there. He then tied my hands behind my back and my legs together. He took my to his backyard which had a 6 foot privacy fence around it. But the houses on both sides and behind his house, were all 2 story houses and their 2nd floors are looked down into his yard. He had me lay down on the ground and he proceeded to rub mud and dirt all over my body. Once again, he tried to piss on me, but he couldn't do it. He jacked off over me instead. A few times during this, he jacked me off too. But usually he would just rub more dirt and mud all over my body. He would pinch my nipples and jack my cock off between the mud and dirt. Finally, he jacked me off until I came. I never did see if anybody was watching us from their windows, the sunlight was shining so I couldn't see through them. The thought of being watched was what helped me cum. He did take me inside his house and let me use the shower to clean off.

We had talked about meeting up again soon, he had more ideas he wanted to try. But he moved away before we ever had the chance to try anything else. I enjoyed the fun we had. He definitely had a wild imagination.