Sexy languages

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In further sense, this is an appearance issue, as appearance also includes language things for me. So, the question is, what foreign language do you consider as sexy?

I don't think it's required to know every word of it, or understand it, but what languages have a sexy tone, an eroticing timbre or erotic sound for you? I am pretty fluent in French, and I think it is sexy, though sometimes it sounds a bit funny. But overall, it's very smooth, nice vocals, not so many harsh consonants.

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is Iraqi and sometimes when we get going hot in bed(which is all the time:wink: ) she'll start saying stuff in Arabic. I don't know what she says, but I know it's dead sexy and it turns me on big time!:wink:

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
There's a scene in A Fish Called Wanda, where John Cleese is turning Jamie Lee Curtis on by speaking Russian. Real funny scene <G>.

For me, I'll fall for an accent in a New York minute - Irish, Quebecoise, Czech... I'll even go for a Southern drawl.

Take care

Ceg

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happen to like the sound of French with its sensual, rounded vowels .Italian has such a dramatic sound as well, but Portuguese... I think it is probably the most exotic of all.... I love to hear it sung.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
I happen to like the sound of French with its sensual, rounded vowels .Italian has such a dramatic sound as well, but Portuguese... I think it is probably the most exotic of all.... I love to hear it sung.

Are you talking about the stack of Amália Rodrigues records that we eventually share? Yeah, I guess I can agree, definetly sexy.

strawberrylime9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm aren't those called romantic languages anyways?
i love any foreign language.. especially when it's a really cute foreigner flirting with me.. and the language barrier can be kinda fun anways ;) ha ha.. okay i won't go into details..
as for what i can speak?
umm German, and some Russian..
I love hearing a guy speak German to me.. but i feel wierd speaking it myself.. like.. i don't have a very good accent. and to me i don't feel sexy speaking russian.

Italian! that's alway hot.. hmm.. oh!
and this isn't a language.. but the weirdest thing happened the other day.. i was talking to this guy.. he's from jersey..you'd think the most obnoxious voice, right? OMG.. for some reason he just made me blush.. and like listening to him talk was horrible cuz my mind went completely elsewhere... the dirty elsewhere. Ahh.. yeah.. just hearing him made me wet. It was rediculous.. just something about him i guess ;)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Are you talking about the stack of Amália Rodrigues records that we eventually share? Yeah, I guess I can agree, definetly sexy.

I am definitely going to have to check her out. I fear my affinity comes from something a bit more old school. Antonio Carlos Jobim and Bossa Nova. I had my girlfriend cracking up the other day when I told her, "Girl, that man could be telling me to smack my momma and I think I would just say,'yeah.. baby!'"

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once heard two Phillipino's talking to each other in native dialect that was so beautiful and so sexy that I had to comment (about the beauty) to the woman afterwards.