Sexy Men From Survivor

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another episode and another idiot walking to Ponderosa with a hidden immunity idol in their pocket when they clearly should have just played it...

Tiffany and Kenzi fucked up.

Drama queen Liz did too imo. She should have tipped Tiffany off to use her idol so that SHE could claim that move if she even gets to the end. As it is Maria and Charlie are going to get credit for getting out Tiffany not anyone else.

In one of my scenarios Liz would have got revenge on Q by having Tiffany use her idol and he would have gone home 3-0 (5 votes on Tiffany negated) or 4-0 (if Liz votes with Tiffany's side to get out Q and the other 4 votes for Tiffany are negated).

Getting revenge on Q would have been nice for her I suppose but it really wouldn't have been the best move either.

How are people NOT seeing Maria and Charlie as the Malcolm/Denise duo they clearly are? Maria is going to win too just like Denise did watch... So Liz, Tiffany, Kenzi, and Venus actually should have spared Q this time to blindside Maria in a 4-3-1 vote. I guess for that to happen they would have had to convince the Van Halen dude (blanking on his name) to side with them but if Tiffany used her idol then Maria would have gone home as well (4-0 due to 4 for Tiffany being negated). Maria's blindside needs to happen soon or she is going to win. Charlie should wise up to that too.

Liz is going to regret this when Q finds a hidden immunity idol that it is now back in the wild because of Tiffany's ouster. Shouldn't there be two hidden because Hunter's wasn't used either? Between that (and his high chance of winning individual immunity) Liz may not get a chance to get Q out anytime soon so that move really is odd to me. She in general is just odd AF. I cant with her outburst and entitlement. Like girl you shouldn't have come on the show if you can barely eat anything. And not to mention that you claim you don't need the money. So if you are so miserable and hungry then bye... Q should not have to feel pressured to pick someone for a reward who is clearly trying to get him out. Like it's bad enough he choose Kenzi and Tiffany but that was his choice.

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He prolly looks like this while you're sucking him off.

View attachment 129237421
He’s kind of a king. NGL. The way he shut down that whining hag is iconic. Apparently according to Tiff, both Tiff AND Kenzie offered to give up their spot to Liz. He said “NO way, I won, I don’t want Liz on this reward.’. Wish they had left that in the episode >

• Wow
Reactions: lh0711