sexy tumblr guy

giant1234

Experimental Member
Media
Here's a perfect example of how a smaller, skinny guy can make a fairly big dick look much bigger than it actually is. He's packing a 6.5 inch non-bone-pressed penis, and 7 inches bone-pressed (if I'm being generous). How do I know? On his blog he has a picture comparing himself to a Bic lighter. A Bic lighter is exactly three inches long. You can fit two along the top of his penis, with room for another half inch (or slightly more).

That's still an above average penis. Big even. But it looks much bigger. Not knocking the guy, he's hot, has a great body, and nothing to worry about, I'm just pointing out my observation. Let's get realistic about size people. Goes to show you how big an 8 incher really is, and how truly massive (and rare) a 9 incher is.

Attachments

giant1234

Experimental Member
Media
I still wouldn't rake him out of bed.

As I said, he absolutely still has a great body and cock. I was just bringing up the point that I think most people would look at his pictures and guess 8 inches easily. Myself included at first. The fact that, in reality it's closer to 6.5 or so, is revealing. The factors going into that are his very small frame, and to some extent, his lack of hair. Without any visual touchstone reference to judge size against, pictures can be very deceiving. In this case, we did get a picture comparing with an object that has a known standard size, the Bic lighter. So we are able to pretty accurately estimate his actual size. That's pretty rare, which is why I thought this was an interesting experiment. Put that same cock on a guy who is 6'4" and 200lbs, and all of a sudden it looks average, or even undersized. It's all about perspective. Does any of this really matter? No, I guess not. But I do think people have a very skewed understanding of size because of it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a perfect example of how a smaller, skinny guy can make a fairly big dick look much bigger than it actually is. He's packing a 6.5 inch non-bone-pressed penis, and 7 inches bone-pressed (if I'm being generous). How do I know? On his blog he has a picture comparing himself to a Bic lighter. A Bic lighter is exactly three inches long. You can fit two along the top of his penis, with room for another half inch (or slightly more).

That's still an above average penis. Big even. But it looks much bigger. Not knocking the guy, he's hot, has a great body, and nothing to worry about, I'm just pointing out my observation. Let's get realistic about size people. Goes to show you how big an 8 incher really is, and how truly massive (and rare) a 9 incher is.

Yeh, I agree with your assessment, but I think those of us who appreciate the whole package including this guy's body would say that the last thing we are thinking about is his dick size. The fucking dude is perfect! :biggrin1:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha I know him, maybe ill talk him into joining LPSG...

I'm guessing this is why you don't go on here much?
Too busy with that guy. :wink:

Here's a perfect example of how a smaller, skinny guy can make a fairly big dick look much bigger than it actually is. He's packing a 6.5 inch non-bone-pressed penis, and 7 inches bone-pressed (if I'm being generous).

I would have easily guessed at about 8-9 inches long. I guess you're right about the scale thing. Instead of trying to make their penises bigger clearly people should try to make themselves shorter :biggrin1: