Sexylax69 (chaturbate)

Alphaflight14

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dont waste your time with his onlyfans. The content is poor, video clips that are barely 10 seconds long and low level of posts.
I was about to subscribe to his onlyfans page but after hearing you talk about how bad his content is never mind!!

dthebare

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Damn I was about to lol
I think that description is a little extreme. He posts everyday. Are the videos short? Does he cum and moan in most of those videos? Yes. Is he 18 and open to suggestions? Yes. If you aren’t happy with something, it isn’t like he did it on purpose to hurt you. Right now, he’s waiting for a new camera and he’s going to get some video editing software. Why? Because I inboxed him and explained how people prefer longer vids on OF. He’s sexy af, nice af, and funny af if you bother chatting with him. I’m going to keep giving him a chance.

Zetter1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that description is a little extreme. He posts everyday. Are the videos short? Does he cum and moan in most of those videos? Yes. Is he 18 and open to suggestions? Yes. If you aren’t happy with something, it isn’t like he did it on purpose to hurt you. Right now, he’s waiting for a new camera and he’s going to get some video editing software. Why? Because I inboxed him and explained how people prefer longer vids on OF. He’s sexy af, nice af, and funny af if you bother chatting with him. I’m going to keep giving him a chance.

Mate his post today was a 2 min video of him brushing his hair to music. Full on scam!

ninja141

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looks like his chaturbate account got banned. Says he doesn't know what the reasoning is but he's trying to figure it out.

Only thing i ever saw that might have gotten him into trouble is he has a tip reward thats like 200 tokens for naked flossing (the dance) and he never actually gets naked, just takes his dick out and does it for like 5 seconds. If someone drops $20 and doesn't get what they paid for, they might report it. Idk if that would get him banned tho. Besides that which doesn't happen often anyway, plus a pretty shitty camera, I really do like his shows. I hope he can get his account back.

dthebare

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Looks like his chaturbate account got banned. Says he doesn't know what the reasoning is but he's trying to figure it out.

Only thing i ever saw that might have gotten him into trouble is he has a tip reward thats like 200 tokens for naked flossing (the dance) and he never actually gets naked, just takes his dick out and does it for like 5 seconds. If someone drops $20 and doesn't get what they paid for, they might report it. Idk if that would get him banned tho. Besides that which doesn't happen often anyway, plus a pretty shitty camera, I really do like his shows. I hope he can get his account back.
It’s $10 and I’ve tipped him for that before. I call it the lazy naked floss. Regarding his ban, well, Cody has a knack for attracting irascible trolls who spam report him to CB (e.g. the last time he got unverified bc of trolls spam reporting that he’s not 18). Right now he’s in the process of trying to get the ban removed. In most cases, it’s nontippers who report him or people who’d rather be upset than just talk to him.

Reactions: jffdhmr

ninja141

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s $10 and I’ve tipped him for that before. I call it the lazy naked floss. Regarding his ban, well, Cody has a knack for attracting irascible trolls who spam report him to CB (e.g. the last time he got unverified bc of trolls spam reporting that he’s not 18). Right now he’s in the process of trying to get the ban removed. In most cases, it’s nontippers who report him or people who’d rather be upset than just talk to him.
Damn that's a shame. I wish chaturbate would take a closer look at reports to make sure they're not bs, although I do get that they wouldn't want to take chances with potential underage stuff. Hopefully he's able to get it back, and maybe has a mod that could advise him about removing/modifying tips that he doesn't want to do, like the lazy floss. He could even just change it to literally say "lazy floss"!

Gotta admit though, i'd prefer he decide to do the naked floss legit rather than get rid of it...something about adding humor to that stuff is really attractive to me lol.

Reactions: dthebare

He got banned because he said he was donating all his tips for one of his shows to a charity to help The Australian bushfires. Someone in the show said they were going to report him because he wasn't officially affiliated with any of the charities, despite the fact that he was indeed donating the money to charity. So it's kind of bullshit. The only thing I'd say is that he should reply to people more often. He has lots of shows where he just doesn't really say anything

dthebare

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He got banned because he said he was donating all his tips for one of his shows to a charity to help The Australian bushfires. Someone in the show said they were going to report him because he wasn't officially affiliated with any of the charities, despite the fact that he was indeed donating the money to charity. So it's kind of bullshit. The only thing I'd say is that he should reply to people more often. He has lots of shows where he just doesn't really say anything
CB hasn’t confirmed that and he wasn’t immediately banned that night, like he has been banned in the past for mentioning Cash App or anything else related to real money transactions—whether for personal gain or charity—. Ofc, the charity event didn’t help his cause when added to the spam reporting he’s been a target of. Once again, I’ve never seen a new model be a target of so much hate for no reason.

Reactions: jffdhmr

CB hasn’t confirmed that and he wasn’t immediately banned that night, like he has been banned in the past for mentioning Cash App or anything else related to real money transactions—whether for personal gain or charity—. Ofc, the charity event didn’t help his cause when added to the spam reporting he’s been a target of. Once again, I’ve never seen a new model be a target of so much hate for no reason.
Exactly! I don't understand all the hate towards Co, too.

Reactions: dthebare

boomboom25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

It's usually some snippy f@ggot with too much time on their hands with either a following on the site or multiple accounts. They get really annoying once they feel slighted once by new performers or they don't get picked to be mods and then make it their lifes mission to ruin them. It's pathetic really. Seen it happen a bunch of times with new chaturbaters.