shaking after orgasm

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have never had the shakes after the deeply satisfying sex but I have had what I call electric shock. I literally feel like lighting is going thru my legs and arms. You know how you get that jolt from static electricity or if like me you unfortunately been shocked by an electric fence. Well that is what is like and I end up with the giggles as a results.

Yeah...I have had that before...so amazing the feeling. While I was shaking...i did have those jolts...but the shaking lasted well after my orgasm had finished...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have never had the shakes after the deeply satisfying sex but I have had what I call electric shock. I literally feel like lighting is going thru my legs and arms. You know how you get that jolt from static electricity or if like me you unfortunately been shocked by an electric fence. Well that is what is like and I end up with the giggles as a results.

Yeah for me it's like some others said it's sorta like aftershocks. It's not this uncontrollable shaking or anything just I'll be lying there after and I feel this shakes and jolts going through me. If that's happening tho I'm usually in a happy place so :smile:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a shaker/quaker...involuntary orgasms happen nearly constantly when I'm "in the zone". It has NOTHING to do with how hung my partner is...in fact I prefer smaller penises, myself.

But I'm a top & I'm centered on the hole, not the dick.