Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1: That's a movie waiting to happen! We could call it, 'Floaters'.

Ew...let's not....that refers to "other" things that float in the water. We could call it, "Breaststroke to Freedom" or something....

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ew...let's not....that refers to "other" things that float in the water. We could call it, "Breaststroke to Freedom" or something....
Ah, umm. Sorry. I wasn't thinking. :tongue: I'm liking the new title anyway! Hmm. I insist that we cast exclusively from LPSG. Ahh yes, you and many hot ladies from LPSG in bikini tops. Nice. :rolleyes:

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
God bless breasts of all shapes and sizes (and He/She did and does...LOL). I used to think small, shapely and perky won out over large and dangly, but as time goes by, I just love em all. My gf has large and dangly with down-pointing nipples (which I used to rate as near zeroes....silly me) but now I love them, and the feel of those nipples slithering over my chest when she's on top....something I never got from my previous gfs small and perky! But a prominent perky pair of nipples on any breast is a definite plus...something to nibble, lick and play with, something to twirl and twiddle. Hmmmmm.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with you...the look of the part influences how excited I am to touch it...or do other things with it. My best friend sleeps with a guy that has nine inches of thick cock...but it is shaped like a baseball bat...literally! It is smaller at the base and broadens out as you go toward the knobby head. It has the ugliest head I have ever laid eyes on...I like nicely shaped heads as sucking cock is my specialty...let me tell you...I wouldn't fuck it or suck it. I like a nice long dick of moderate to less thickness...he had the inches but it just doesn't look right.

I'd like to hear the backstory...like, uh, how come you have what appears to be intimate knowledge of the shape of the cock of your best friend's guy?

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you think he would have died in one day?
without pics of him wearing a tutu being posted online?

See, proof she didn't do it, not for lack of wanting to

it doesn't this week.

throw chocolate and back away slowly.

lol Ok, I'll bring more chocolate later

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you think he would have died in one day?
without pics of him wearing a tutu being posted online?
Ah. Forgive me. I wasn't thinking. Death itself is afraid of you - death is too easy. Wow, the things you would be willing to do. Almost makes me feel sorry for him. :tongue: