Sharing me

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by chitownbabe, Aug 6, 2010.

1. chitownbabe

Gold Member

Albums:
    Husband has talked for years about his desire to watch me Jack off or give a BJ to a hung guy. No sex. Sort of on the fence. Thoughts???

2. balsary

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're on the fence, I'd say wait until you are 100% before doing anything. You can't go back once it's done. I can only guess that this will lead to more things.

3. joshuareese

joshuareese Active Member

Albums:
    Well, it also depends on your own desires. Would you be aroused by feeling a really big cock on your lips? would it arouse you that he was bigger than your husband?

4. chitownbabe

Gold Member

Albums:
    To feel a very big cock would arouse, something new and different.

5. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I find myself wondering why he wants to see you do this. What about it turns him on so much?

Also, even if you are good at oral now, if you haven't blown a big cock before, you will find that a lot of the skill you thought you had goes out the window and you have to change some things. It took some practice for me to adjust my technique to cope with my husband's thickness -- my first blowjobs on him really weren't something all that exciting to watch. Just some food for thought.

Edit: now it occurs to me that all the newness and freshness and fumbling may be exciting to your husband, even if the experience isn't all that great for the hung guy. So technique may not really matter.

#5 Belly_Dancer, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  6. Incocknito

Gold Member

I've got a fencepost you can try sitting on :tongue:

7. chitownbabe

Gold Member

Albums:
    He has always said how good I suck dick and fondle. He says it would be exciting to watch my talents on another plus he wants me to have fun and experience new.

8. midwestbeef

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If he is comfortable with it and encourages you to give a hand job or BJ to a hung guy and you are also interested in it, whats stopping you? As long as you set some boundaries and stick to them, you should be able to explore sexually together. Go for it

9. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If both of you are comfortable and clear with each others' boundaries on the matter, I don't necessarily see the problem. I always wonder how many marriages would be saved if couples were more open about stuff like this.

10. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    i always find this sort of thing odd, i could understand a threesome but just him watching?
    i'd volunterr but id find it too weird to just fuck infront of a girl's fella

11. pomdrinker

pomdrinker Member

What size is your husband? Just wondering what you had to change in order to accommodate?

12. D_Applegarth Mangina

D_Applegarth Mangina Account Disabled

By what you are saying, it sounds like your husband has a small penis like I do. You have a beautiful body!!! I know that if I were married to you that I would love to watch you try to handle a huge cock! It is quite common for small endowed men to want to watch their woman with a guy with a big cock.

13. chitownbabe

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks all...good stuff. 3 some probably would be the end result. Husband is 6 1/4x4 1/2.

14. littlepenis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can attest to this. The first time this came up between my wife and I, it was a bit awkward. But we talked about it openly and honestly and it's worked out great for everyone involved.

15. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'd gladly volunteer, what do you think, would hubby like to watch you work over my equipment?

16. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't play well with others. Even if my husband expressed this fantasy I would tell him to dream on. Would he expect me to fantasize similarly? Nah, I can't do that.

Oh, and what Belly Dancer said is so true. Unless you've ever given oral to a really large member it's almost like starting over again. I've even had to learn to breathe differently. And unless the jaw is in shape there's a bit of ache involved. But to me it's worth it!

17. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

:confused: I'd like to know when that size became a small penis? I know a lot of women that would think that that is fucking huge!

18. Judith39inMex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did similar things together with my husband very early in our life together and can only say: "go for it, have fun!" - there is nothing better for a marriage than this, and I'm totally serious with it

Too many husbands keep back with such wishes and are finally just frustrated because they cannot live their sexual dreams! Be happy that he tells you what he imagines to be sooo cool. This is a perfect attitude for living a happy marriage together :)

By the way: it can well be that he finds out that it's not sooo cool, when the situation actually arises... lol, but that shouldn't have too much impact on you! A man who has such wishes has to experience them to be able to judge what he's really able to stand and what not

I personally just would choose a guy I would find nice...

my 2 cents
    hugs, Judith

19. chitownbabe

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks again. It isn't him that is holding back, I guess it's me not wanting to feel guilty or anything. I guess big meaning thicker...

20. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never understood the whole sharing your partner thing...Which is not to say its wrong at all but just that its not for me.

If it truly is a case of being totally secure in yourself and your relationship and wanting to experience different people WITH your partner (as opposed to cheating on them), then I can see the attraction to it. But if it was suggested to me, I would always be wondering if there were other motives that my partner had; such as not thinking they were good enough to please me, or them being tired of having sex with me but not wanting to break up for whatever reason. Maybe thats just a paranoid way to look at it but its like the Seinfeld episode; "I'm just not an orgy guy"

I would say that if you talk it over and it seems like he has a genuine desire for sexual exploration then consider it. But if its not mutual (you don't really want to do it) then I would say no.

Draft saved Draft deleted